Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Monday, March 09, 2009
Cooking!
-11:18 PM
Today was an exciting day, a day the housemate and I have been planning for since we moved in. Last wk, we decided to put that plan into action and we informed the necessary people involved and the show began this afternoon 430pm. Well, actually preparation started last night.
Yesterday night, the housemate and I decided to make pineapple agar agar. I had finished marinating my 12 drumlets and my pork. Yup. So, she was chopping my pineapple while I was doing the agar.

We didnt have moulds so we used my lunchbox. :P. It was quite funny cos i was pouring the agar in while she was adding the pineapple and all the pineapples seem to float to the top. While we thought that everything would be at the top, we saw today that the pineapples did sink to lower levels.
At 430pm, the housemate began cooking her 2 dishes-broccoli and cauliflower and carrot dish plus a tomato dory fish dish. I began at 5pm the chicken mushroom dish and seaweed tofu soup. We cook rice twice cos our rice cooker is really small. Tee-Hee. The first guest came at 6.25 while the other 3 arrived close to 7pm. They were suprised at our dishes cos they really wanted to help us prior to this cos we are the infamous pair of the class that cant cook or clean house. But that has changed.

Introducing the chefs.


The Foodies and Dessert! Love it!


The Judges.

Cute F.Hee.
We passed with flying colours! and we talked and laughed so much till 10pm and they had to go.:)