Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Monday, February 09, 2009
Snippets of my life from 260109 to 210209 (Part 1)
-11:35 PM
Snippets of my life while I was back home in Singapore:
CF#1: The 3rd day of CNY was spent watching The Wedding Game at Cineleisure and then joining some of the CF-fers for dinner at JP. I felt that the movie was a 2hr commerical gimmick of the 2 celebrities. It would be a great movie for me if i needed to destress cos the movie was content-less and brainless. Still, there were parts that I felt was funny at some point in time and there was a particular song which I liked cos of the lyrics..its not the theme song of the movie though..Now to dinner which was at New York New York at JP. I didnt want to eat at all cos I was full from my 'meal' during the movie-we ordered the popcorn,the drink and...a baked fish meal. But cos everyone was eating, so I just ordered soup.

Them after prayer meeting and I made a new friend. Her name is C and shes great fun!

Me and my candy floss which looks like a white Christmas treeeeeeee! Wheee!
#2: On one of the weekdays, I went back for one of CF's exco meeting just to kaypoh..no, its erm, concern..haha. And it was a fun time cos apart from the serious matters, they were also deciding the menu for the appreciation dinner and we were all voting which food we wanted. I thought I'll just not vote and accept what food that would come but hee, i voted during the dessert part cos i wanted my sago with melon!!

After that, the leaders went to learn mass dance from Rae. Its going to be taught at the appreciation dinner and we are dancing to the tune of Dancing in the Moonlight!

On one of the days, I went for dinner with JC,R,S and my new friend, C. We ate at a kopitiam near JC's place which is effectively near my place. He was commenting how come I didn noe so many good food near our homes when I've lived here for like 10 years???oops.haha,so he said he'll bring me around the nxt time i come home!
#3: CF's Friendship Appreciation Dinner - 110209

This dinner was held on the week leading to Valentine's Day this year and is a dinner that was meant for us to appreciate our friends. I went down to Nanyang House with dear and woa, there were so many year ones and friends of the CFers.

The deco and lightings were really nice..kudos to S for doing up everything.

We had pretty name tags!(and they are still kept nicely somewhere..:P)

Dinner was fantabulous and i love my sago dessert!Yay!

2 choco ladybirds!

Dar Dar in one of the games-the shortest____. Asked to say the Peter Pipper thing in the shortest time.

:)
***
Church#1: On one of the Sundays, I went for lunch with my cell group! We were eating at a kopitiam near Y and S's new home before adjourning to their place for Bible Study.


My chicken rice and tao gei which i havent eaten in ages and prob wont get to in at least 1 yr cos i cant cook the authentic chicken rice and have nv tried cooking tao gei b4...

Some of the gals..
#2: On another Sunday, we played WII before cell..and after cell too!:P. S and Y bought the WII drumset,guitar and mic too, apart from the WII remote control and numchuk.

S and P in the action!
To be continued...