Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Saturday, March 07, 2009
798
-11:29 PM
Today,the housemate, PJ, Pj, Yy and I went to 798,this place which houses many small art galleries.There were sections A,B,C,D,E,and F in the area and we walked from 1030-3pm,stopping only for lunch and we only finished walking area F and we didnt go into all the galleries(though I would think that we went into most).The area we covered today showcased paintings mainly. I think Shari would really love to be in this place.Some paintings were so so so nice and the few sculptures we saw were really nice. Some were cute. Tee-hee. But there were others that were,erm, er, obscene and er,ya. I overheard an ang moh say 'strange' and 'weird' when he saw those art pieces. But maybe its really art to those who er, can appreciate them somehow.

My packed lunch. I love egg tarts. Those from Carrefour are yucky. These are from KFC and they taste so much better. My lunch became my snacks though cos I shared lunch with a friend later on.:P.

We went to an underground gallery first.



I so love this one!


The above are all from the underground gallery.


Cute monkey graffiti on the wall.Most of the walls in 798 are covered with graffiti.:)









More graffiti.




Sculptures


Check this out!

To S. Chang who love rats.


Snoopy?

I love this too! When you look at the picture,the top is white but when you take a pic, the top turns golden.

Toothy grin

:)

Pouts*. Apparently I can pout the best in the whole group. :P.


Cute?



Hee. These are parts of notebooks which I find cute. :P

Zi lian.




Ballerina.


Zi lian pic 2.


We saw a super duper cute cat on the top of a stairway! We couldn go up cos the stairway was blocked. Cats are rare in China. At least, I dont see them as freq as dogs.



Mother Goose.

Maria.

I own one of these! But i dont know how to play it and so I was trying to mug the book in the store, memorising the do-re-me-fa-sos.hee.


Sweet.


Made using thermometers.

Its floating on water.

Stuck-up.

Unusual.





Cant upload all my photos but yupp..I think i;ve uploaded a lot! Hee.
We went back after finishing area F cos we were tired from all the walking and the area was so huge. Area F itself is already bigger than Orchard. Thereafter, the housemate and I went to 西单cos we heard that there were on-going sales that will end after this weekend. Even more walking and we didnt buy anything in the end cos we didnt like everything. And my legs are aching now!!! Reflexology would be good!