Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Snippets of my life from 260109 to 210209 (Part 3)
-8:44 PM
Dinner at an Indian Restaurant opp Mustafa with K and S
THe food thats nice! And I got a discount coupon for my next visit to the branch at Peninsula Plaza except...I wont be in Spore.So,this is to my sister: Look at the table near the door for a black rectangle card. Its the coupon!

K

S
Dinner at Megabites in NUS with WX and S
Bowling with his church friends after dinner
A picture through the bars during dinner.

His signature pose.

Apparently, I simply just drop the ball and the ball rolls super slowly and starts to spin 3/4 down the lane and hit the pins.I got spare.

My power yuan yang. COuldnt slp well the whole night through after drinking it. :/
With Lab friends.
Quick Snapshot.

SW and ST

E and SS

After our Korean meal.
With my FAMILYI had to share a room with my sister this time when i came back to Spore cos I was only a 'visitor'. -.- Look at what she does:

The way she sleeps so that i can have the light on to do what I wanna do.

I have no idea what she is trying to do.

THe way she told me that she found my keys before going to sleep when I ransacked my whole room and couldnt find it.

A simple breakfast for all of us at Lao Pat Sat.



My Last meal before I left for Beijing.
***
I just realise that there is a new place called Marina Barriage (did i spell it right?)in Singapore. My friend said that its quite nice and I didnt know abt it and din go when i was back in Spore!!!oh wells..i'll visit it in ~one and a half year's time..I hope.