Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Thursday, December 11, 2008
-6:25 PM
Today we had a fun ear,nose,throat class. The teacher decided to make things interesting and get students to go up and be the teacher for the next few classes. No one wanted to volunteer so he decided to get someone to use pens to knock on the blackboard as if striking a drum as the rest of the class pass a roll of toilet paper! Whoever gets the toilet paper when the drum stops will have to present. It was hilarious cos we were all throwing the roll of paper everywhere in every direction and everyone was trying to 'siam' the toilet paper, or do a header or hit it as if we were playing volleyball. Haha. THere were abt 13-14 presenters chosen this way except for D cos the teacher wanted at least a guy.
I wanted to eat my sweet strawberries(the strawberries and orange juice here are sweet, unlike those in Spore)only to find that they had mould growing on them! I left them in my room for 3-4 days but they were wrapped and i thought that the cold and dryness would delay the growth of mould but..haiz..15 bucks somemore!!! I really contemplated chopping away the mouldy parts and eating the rest but that would leave me with little strawberries left and the mould may be there too, so i just threw everything away. Next time, i am putting them in the fridge. I am going to buy a new pack tml.:P.
sld i learn erhu or guzheng?