Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Past Events-
-5:08 PM
I am lagging in my posts and now they are not really in chronological order..hmm.
051208
We ended class early..at 3pm. So some of us decided to go to Melody Kbox thats near Vivacity! The service was very good and it looks clean and high class. Each room holds a max of 5 ppl and each room cos 49RMB per hour.

The doorway.

Me,K,SB,YY. Our room. The background look like we are in a submarine.

We ordered...ROTI PRATA!! It tasted so so good!

Egg Tarts!!! Warm and crispy.

When YT came to crash our room. We were singing 恋爱ING..the climax of the day. haha~.

自恋..in the toilet.



At the waiting area.

Little house.

2814
Dinner at FOod Republic. Tasted so good. Its egg and prawn fried rice. The soup-like thingy is porridge that is tasteless. But i drank it down anyway..i need the water..ha.
***
071208
Today was was my Choir Performance in Church. Went to church early..well i was late..haiz..i really should and am trying to be punctual for church...When i went in,they were having rehearsals and it was so obvious I was late cos the settings is like a lecture theatre and they were all on the stage while i was running down the stairs to my position.
A day of unexpected events. Then, during the 5-min break, i dragged Nunni to tell me where the staff room was so that I could put my bag. Then I bumped into YY and FU(she came to watch me!) and told them when i'll be on stage. When I reached back, the service was about to start. They were all praying, so i quickly went to my position.
We sang Christmas Praise, The Drummer Boy,Silent Night and Be Still at the IMG (Chinese) service, then went downstairs for the Sonrise (English) service where we sang all our songs. Then I went to the Chinese service and sat with my friends.

After IMG.
Most of them stayed for the 1130 service because since we always go for the Chinese service, they didnt get to hear all the songs and they wanted to.

1130 service. Spot me! I'm second row from the front, second from the right! :D
After singing, a guy came backstage to approach me and asked if I was a Malaysian. I was like -.-. Cos after stepping into uni, many taxi drivers have asked if I am a Malaysian cos they say I speak like one, and i will be like "harr". Anyway, I said no and he said he was from Mauritus and I was quite suprised cos er..i didn think anyone from there would come BJ..that sounds a bit off but yea..that was what i thot. Then he asked me whether I would be in BJ in Feb and I half contemplated saying that I will be home but I didn wanna go into details anyway, so I simply said yes. And he said he would be going for a holiday and would be back in Feb and we could go for events together. I was like huh..cos i only spoke to him for like 2 mins. Then Nunni was ready and so I left with her to the congregation, only to see him at the steps cos the auditorium was fully packed. He waved to us to stand next to him and so we did and we took communion. Then he repeated that he was going on a holiday and when he is back, we could go for church events together. I felt strange but just said 'orh'. Then he went off and i went off to find my friends. I couldnt find them and stayed till worship was over and went out of the auditorium, down the spiral staircase only to see him at the end of the staircase talking to some other ppl. He noticed me and came over cos he said he had forgotten to ask for my name and no. I rmb my hp no.(it has 11 digits) but sometimes i get mixed up so i just said I cant rmb and didnt have my hp with me(my bag was with YY). I told him that he can just write his no. on my songbook but in the end he gave me his namecard. I asked if he was working in BJ and he said yes and was quite suprised, if not shock to learn that I was a student. YY and FU came and i took my phone out but the batt went flat the min i took out the phone. One of them read out my no. to him and he asked for my surname too. Hmm. I think i was tired and not thinking straight cos normally,I dont give my no. and surname to strangers. Yea, its a church, an international one even..but it doesn mean we dont have to be careful. Hmm..FU was looking at me with a strange look as the conversation proceeded. I got him to take a pic for YY,FU, me and the choir teacher and he got me to take a pic for him and the choir teacher. I think he was from the choir but not sure cos i didn notice the guys anyway. (More like the choir ppl know me cos when i normally come from the front when i am late.)Hmm. Then he left after telling me to email him the photo. I later asked YY if I did the right thing and she said it should be ok as long as i dont go out with him alone. He is apparently a french architect who was suprise that I can speak english.

With J, the choir teacher!
After that, YY and I went to 新光天地,this atas place to walk walk. Its really atas, like a combination of the atas area of Takashimaya and Paragon. All the brands were there and we saw Adidas having sale. I browsed the items there but they were all at 384RMB after discount and did not have nice designs.

Lunch at Ding Tai Feng.We spent 122RMB. And we saw the actor Qing Wei!!Very shuai although erm..looks older than last time.

YY acting like a tai tai by raising her last finger.

My boiled chicken soup and noodles. Tasted so so good!

Her 炸酱面

小笼包

Its been awhile since I last saw or heard proper classical music.

I wanted to stand infront of Chanel but the security guard said no. So, oh wells.hee.

We went to another building, i forgot the name already..and saw a red christmas tree!

I went to YY's place for dinner and they cooked Nasi Lemak cos F's mum send lemongrass over!!!