Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
First Snow in Beijing
-11:21 PM
Yay! It snowed for the first time in BJ today!!! YEsterday, we had news that it may start snowing last night or early this morning. I think the snow came just in the morning. When I walked out of my block, I didnt see snow. As I walked on, more and more snow flakes came falling down from the sky and the wind was blowing them onto my face! The flakes are really tiny though. Was really excited though it isnt my first time experiencing snow. I reached out to grab the flakes but they were too tiny!
I'm going ski-ing on saturday with some classmates! We'll have snow then..hee..but its mostly man-made snow..cos we need a lot of snow to be able to ski!
Yippee!
On a side note, we had an interesting teacher for afternoon Nei Ke class today. He is super smart and he kind of made us feel dumb. Apparently, he came in first for the many examinations he had sat, including national ones. Like China has so many people, to come in first, you've got to be really smart. And he was commenting like how the textbook insult our intelligence cos the things there to him were common sense and needed no explanation. He quizzed us on several stuff only to realise that we din noe a lot of things..aiyo. Reminded me of Prof A. Tan. haha. But this teacher is quite nice and told us how and what we should do to map out our future in TCM.