Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Saturday, March 05, 2005
ReleaSe oF 'A' leVels..
-3:30 PM
results were released at 2.30pm todae..sum ppl knew theirs at 12..was realli anxious abt it..even yang yan oso say mi fingers were cold..and i was gripping mi stuff realli realli tightly as i queued to get mi results..b4 tat..mrs cheng had announced e names of those who got 7 an 6 distinctions...i had hoped tt mi name would b amongst those named though i had a feelin it wun b..and it wasn..oh well..
mr tek wasn as stern as b4 when he saw me..so i had a feelin i had done well..yet i din quite wanna believe i had done well..ok..wad am i sayin..aniwae..when it was mi turn to collect results..tek asked me what i expected..i cldn say anithing..i was like.."dunno..veri scared"..den he gave me mi result slip..and i saw 4 As..and i took a double take coz i felt like i was dreamin..i wanted to make sure dey were As..and not Bs..and dey realli were..i got ungraded for mi S papers..but at tt pt..it din matter to me...now i feel i sld have done beta..but oh well..its ok..ahah..i am super grateful and contented with mi lot..i mean..throughout mi two yrs in nj..i haven got a decent A b4 except for j1 end of yr bio..but tt was like borderline..and now..all of a sudden i got 4 of em..tek prob din believe i cld get an A for phy coz he wrote B when recommendin me..den xiao la jiao..prob tink i wun make it coz i failed chem for prelims..but i got an A..at least tek bothered to help me..spend hours wif me individually ans mi qns..it paid off..xiao la jiao..so impatient..i told miself at tt pt that i wld pray for an A for chem and stick mi result slip on her face..haah...now i have done the former and obviously i will not do e latter...mi b4 in eng..its gd i suppose considerin mi class ppl gettin Cs..but its weird coz sum of em actually got As in O levels and in prelims..
mm..i prayed for this for i tink coming to 3/4 of a yr le ba..coz i started in mid yr 2004..coz i failed sub..din get proper grades..realli thank God for tiz wonderful miracle..though i prayed for 4As, 2 dist, A1 gp..the 4As meant e most to me and i thank God for it..realli..hehe..juz talked to jeremy..we both got exactly the same results except for chinese..so qiao..ahah
going mindef scholarship talk tml..realli want it..though i wan medicine more..but i flunk s papers..so ...c how la..hhah