Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Friday, February 25, 2005
last daE of atTachMent..
-4:10 PM
over e last few daes at alvernia, i realli learn a lot of stuff..equipment-wise..i got to learn abt their functions..mani stuff i learned..but dey jus cannot b expressed in words..noe wad i mean..at the diagnostic imaging department, i learned about x-rays, ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging(MRI)..for MRI, ppl with certain metals, noramlli ferrous metal in their bodies, cannot do MRI..coz its magnetic fields..the equipment will literalli smash the person due to sheer strength of attraction..the principle behind its function is smth like NMR..spins of nitrogen atom in our body aligning with the magnetic field in e external environment..den e gain or loss of energy causing atom to oppose or align to the magnetic field etc.. .for ultrasounds, images are generated by intensity of waves received compared to that send out..and x-rays..dey dun bounce..they travel straight in the dir they were radiated..
also got go rehabilitation department..its physiotherapy la..showed us e equipment and gym stuff..one of the patients there was this footballer from S-league..hes an ang moh..look quite cool..wx thinks he is shuai..haha..but hes too bulky for mi liking..ahah..went St francis medical and surgical wards as well..den dere got to see how a nurse set up a brannula-the injection thingy fixed into a vein in your hand to facilitate injections and IV drip etc..den got to see a NYP trainin nurse suck phlegm from a patient's throat..suck by suction pressure that is controlled through a valve or hole thingy..cover and exposure of hole changes pressure..
den dae surgery..dey couln show as ard coz busy..so serene did it..den brought us to critcal care unit to look..den last department was the pathology lab..realli informative and interestin..learn tt races matter when it comes to rhesus signs in blood type..and rhesus is veri important with regards to a pregnant woman and her foetus..if woman is negative and foetus is postive..woman's imunne system is triggered to produced immunoglobin anti-D that sorta combats rhesus positive of the foetus..this foetus will be delivered as normal..but subsequent babies..if postive..will die coz the anti-D kills it..to combat this ..within 72 hrs of the first delivery..lognum or smth(dunno how to spell) has to be administered to suppress production of anti-D in the mother..real interestin hor..haha..
den wen indoor for the Kenneth Copeland session..realli interestin, charasmatic and farnie preacher but i couln realli understand at certain parts..mani parts in fact..due to his accent and mi mind switchin off..next to me, kok sin was also going to fall asleep..ha..