Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Saturday, February 19, 2005
-3:00 AM
woke up at 11 todae..first time so late in a veri veri long time..haha..den switch on mi fone..and it beeped wif msgs..aniwae..winnie asked me to meet her and jing to watch movie..huimin say jensen say i can go back to hsbc aft attachm..so i decided to meet huimin and xinyi for lunch at ps den go meet win and jing..
had yoshinoya at ps..din realli went dere to eat..went dere to see them more like it..huimin and xinyi got scoldin from siew fong whos a vice pres at hsbc..apparently dey were drinkin milo and doin dere work..look like dey were slackin..but dere isn much to do since i left wad..den siew fong kept questionin syed if he was sure tt the figures for the i-cheques were correct etc...den syed told xinyi and huimin nxt time if got nth to do den sit ard the perm staff..to look like dey are doin sthm..hha...aniwae..xinyi and huimin found out lina got a jap bf...haha..lina and her bf got to noe each other frm the net..haha..and lina went to learn jap..so sweet..not tt i believe in gettin bf thru the net..i dun..haha..
den went to meet jing and win..shop at herren before going cine to watch shall we dance..starring richard gear, jennifer lopez and one other woman i dunno who..hah..realli farnie show..sld watch it..deres a kinda bimbo-like woman in e show name barbie..super farnie..ha..and..jennifer lopez veri pretty..posture and dance super nice..haah..mm..i wanna watch i do i do and seoul raiders..haha..
tml wil b goin jjc funfair wif lucy..den go sa funfair with weixin..i wanna plae abseiling..ha..tts my main aim at sa..and oh ya..startin med attachm nxt wk..got to wear e formal formal wear...and i got to buy those shoes tt cover toes and heels..haiz...as if i have not enuff shoes..but i dun have those...argh!!! where to find nice cheap ones in so short a period of time..