Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Thursday, February 17, 2005
blogSkins..
-3:48 PM
finalli noe how to work html..haha..actualli its i noe how to go blogskins.com and dl stuff and mess ard with the html wordings and figure stuff out..took me so long coz i messed up one of e effects and had to try e html language one by one..now got lotsa lotsa skins..haha..now i just have to figure out how to link ppl usin html lang..haha..
aniwae..mi prayer came true..attachm startin next wk!!yes yes!!thank God..cz called to take down mi ic no..but need mrs cheng's(nj principal) letter...and we need to sign sum stuff but e prob is no one has a workin fax machine..muhahaha..nvm la..figure tt out later..
was doin mi church foundation hmewk..so little space but got so much to write..ahah..summary skills..but still use up lotsa space..haha..nvm..realli learn lots from doin the hw myself..though i was like how come other ppl no need den mi gp need..haha..i guess i absorb beta tiz way..
oh ya..i change water for mi dad's arowana todae for the first time on mi own..haha..the fish was inclined downwards..mi dad called from office and asked me to check on it..so he ask me to change the water to sorta save e fish..so he gave his vague instructions..actualli not veri vague la..but i wasn quite listenin since i din intend to change water..but later i decided to..i mean wad if e fish dies..i hate it when animals dies..den it will b all mi fault..din save it when i had the chance to..so i tried out wif two pails of water at first and din work..but i din care and just tried with the real tank..ok..i had to attach a butterfly clip to tiz super long hose, connect e hose to a small tap under e sink in e toilet and carry the hose out of the kitchen toilet thru the hall and stick the other end into the water in e tank..tighten tt butterfly clip..and turn on the tap till water flows into the tank..when water from the tap has reached the water in e tank..i hadta turn off e tap and pull out the hose..due to water pressure and suction force, water frm the tank now flows backwards thru the hose and out by the end i pulled out..so get the water out..and fill e tank up thru e hose again..haha..so proud of miself coz i figured out how to do it..hha..
so tt was mi dae..haah..
i lurve billabong!!!