Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Monday, February 21, 2005
-1:51 PM
todae was e first dae of mi foundation class ..actualli its gateway to life..sis emily is e teacher..gwen and shirrin same class as me but shirrin din come todae..got abt 5 such classes going on concurrently..had to wake up super earli..had e same usual prob..its bad enuff durin the normal time..not to say now..ahha..den had the service..
aft service..went orchard..went to old OG..wx say there got sale..dey forever havin sale coz dey are clearin stock..got mi prom shoes frm dere last time..aniwae..was suppose to find those shoes that covered the toes and heels coz need for med attachm..and since i am picky abt price and design and colour..i din find ani..the old OG had the uglier design..den i walk to robinsons, new OG..taka and Charles and Keith..wanted to buy a pair of Charles and Keith coz dey oso go sale..but couldn find one that i realli realli like..hai..end up buyin presents at taka shoppin centre..hah..
yep..tt was mi dae..and i am goin learn drum since i pickin up guitar on mi own..kok sin say his fren;s church got lessons..two lessons tt each start at 10am and end at 4pm on sat..6 bucks each..hha..dey teach piano, guitar and drum..