Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
slacKin..
-3:05 PM
mm..todae is mi first weekdae at hme..took two weeks off frm work..was suppose to have medical attachment but apparently the nurse din confirm with iris who therefore din confirm with us...kinda irresponsible of them..i mean dey say it will prob start on 14 feb...aft CNY..and make all of us involved either quit our jobs or take leave..now they last min..yesterdae..den say tt it wun start and cannot confirm when it will.. im like...thanks ar..i understand tt e date is not a confirmed thingy coz dey said earlier liao..but as in..inform a few daes in advance can not..a phone call doesn kill and doesnt cost a lot.. e situation now is.. if we pull out..we'll all get blacklisted when we apply for med fac in uni..but if we dun..are we to wait until dey give it to us???? wad if dey give in like june ??are we to wait wait blindly and waste our time away...i am grateful to iris and the nurse for helpin us arrange tiz thingy..but realli...the least dey could do is to inform us earlier..and not the dae before...wads worse is tt...aft informin us e dae b4..dey cant even confirm ard when the attachm is goin to start..cant even confirm whether its roughly within the next two wks like dey said earlier...
nvm..haiz...huimin msg me from pantry at e office todae..haha..she say she miss me..ha..e effects of mi absence..haha..going to find a dae to meet her and xinyi for lunch tiz wk..jensen went for couse and lina is apparently veri stressed up such tt huimin and xinyi dare not bother her...duno if i made animore mistakes..i pray i did not..aniwae..was sayin..tt..huimin and i have become really closer frens..though huimin and i juz knew each other..dunno jus seem to be able to talk real well with her..doesn matter if its school stuff or unrelated stuff...yea.. in ani case..i oso miss her la..
okok..hapPi vAlentIne's dAe everione..going to send mi v dae greetins le...haha