Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Wednesday, February 16, 2005
diLemMa..
-2:50 PM
regardin the med attachm..sum stuff cropped up..cz asked tianhong whos sum senior in nj y the attachm matter was takin so long...as in y din the hospital call and stuff..den th scolded her online for being judgemental-din even noe got such word wan..aniwae..he said tt coz the nurse tt liase wif us...her mum juz passed away..tts y no one except tt nurse noes of our attachm..tts y everithing got delayed...th scolded cz for judgin matters before clarifyin and stuff...cz took it really bad..she called tiz mornin and was cryin..stupid th..i mean..of course we all were blamin the hos..the nurse...seniors for the delay and the ambiguity in their messages since no one ever bothered to explain to us..to tell us wad was going on..wad the crap..a disgrace to nus med fac...cant even like see it from our pt of view...as in..hello..we dunno wad in e world happened to the nurse..and of course..if we knew..we wun push for the med attachm at tiz pt...the pt is cz was juz askin and tt stupid guy scolded her for no rhyme or reason..so xiao nan ren..must have got into med fac thru his linguistic skills...din even like think thru tt skull of his whether he was hurtin cz anot..i mean..i am grateful to him for helping us..but sth he sld us his brain a little..
so cz was cryin..and i din quite noe wad to do..so i msg wx..turns out..cz told everione and i was told to go online...dere..wx and i spend abt two hours convincing cz tt it wasn worth her time worryin abt th..cz was convinced tt thru her rash actions..she lost a fren..i m like..thanks lor...tiz kinda of fren..might as well not have...i dunno th..but cz and wx are his juniors..and he treat em like tt..even wx oso tio before..well..mayb i shun judge coz i dunno him..but wad pissed me off the most was when cz say he told tammy-another nj gurl abt the situation and told her not to behave like cz..im like..wad the crap..yea..we may be too judgemental or wadever coz we din clarify..but cz was juz enquiring so tt we could clarify..oh man..y cant he see it tt way..summore he like tt tell cz..whos sumone who loses confidence in tiz kinda things easily..esp when it comes to conversin with guys..
cz was alreadi a person who tot most if not all guys are sort of "baddies"..and tiz dumb guy did tiz..hai...i sympathise with cz situation coz i have been thru tt..but i tink its just part and parcel of life...mayb its coz of those situations tt caused me to grow as a stronger person..cz was bothered coz she values th as a fren..but i doubt he values her tt much..i bet he isn even givin a tot abt wad he has done to her..cz relli value him and was defendin him all e way when wx and i were like devaluin him..but cz was realli emotional and sort of irrational abt the situation..shes abit off track le..esp on her generalisation on guys and the way she views ppl and issues..she sees things on the surface..not skin-deep...both wx and i felt tiz way..she realli sld build up her AQ level..
aniwae..cz just called again and said tt no one else in the hos apart from the nurse knows abt the attachm..the hos just found out..the doc whos suppose to look aft us just found out..and dey all panic.!!haah..so..dey say tt the attachm tt was supposed to start on 21 feb(change date again..diao)..may b pushed to 1 march....coz its diff to have just 3 daes to coordinate e various departments..im like..har..i took leave le lor...but i guess tiz cant b help..cannot decide whether i sld agree for the attachm on 1 mar..like wad am i going to do for next two and half weeks..and results are out on 3rd or 4th of march i heard..i dunn wann ani clashes or wadsoever tt may occur..haiz..aniwae turns out tt..me, leeting,wx are pushin for the 21 mar one..while weeling and cz are fine wif anithing..realli pray dey give us 21 mar..
God pls help me with mi schedules..so tt dey fall neatly in place..