Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Wednesday, March 09, 2005
POP 2005
-3:45 PM
toDay was one of e happiest daes man..one of reasons is tt i dun have to work coz i took leave..haha
aniwae..was suppose to meet wx, eileen and ck's mum at pasir ris at 2pm...was suppose to leave the hse by 1230 coz i tot the journey is one and a half hour..but..e moment i step out of mi lift and walked a few steps, the sole to my white high heel shoes came off..i was worried tt i will b late and miss e ferry or smth..but had to go back to change shoes..no choice..den i wore e more painful shoes..haha..
aniwae..i reach lakeside station at 1250 like dat..super worried i wld b late as wx said many times cannot late..prayed like for half e journey..super worried..cannot slp like wad i normally do on e mrt..haha..but i was earli..thank God..reach at 140 like tt..wx reached even earlier..den we were tryin to guess who was ck's mum..wx even wanted to ask one lady lor..luckily din..coz she wasn ck's mum..we wld end up lookin silly..haha.
den we took e bus ride to e jetty..ha..got ns guys dere to check our pass lorz..lolx..den at the jetty..got so mani ppl..muz wait and queue..actualli..e thing starts at 4 but dey wan us go earlier..e boat look like a cruise lor..i was expecting the bung boat we normalli take when we go ubin..and suprisingly..tekong looks a little like a chalet...i was expecting bushes..ahah..
the ceremony was nice..all e marchin..really cool and smart..the three of us were like tryin to spot ck..coz he is in front row, seventh person from left of falcon coy..haha..i din noe squid oso front row..in any case..dey could see us..but we cldn see them until wx took photo and super zoom it..hah..spotted ck coz of his armi specs..ha..
den finally..when the announcer say dey have finally graduated..they all threw their caps..was a really exhilaratin ceremony..i mean..e caps were like suspended in the air for so long..coz diff ppl threw at diff time..but by e time i switch on the cam etc..it was over..so sad..really nice lor the scene..ahah..
den we took photos..got one S16 photo minus ken, coz ken got tea party as he is one of the awardees..best platoon recruit sia..haha..e guys look really smart in their attire...den met jeremy and took photo with him..haha..talk to him in e face for the veri first time..he look nice too i must say..wx say he veri shuai..nice eyes...haha..
was a really memorable day..i dun regret takin leave..coz the next time i go will prob b mi bro's which is seven yrs down e road..ahah..