Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Friday, February 11, 2005
-4:47 PM
todaes mi last dae at hsbc so to speak b4 i go for medical attachm at mt alvernia...haha..but i mayb going back to hsbc aft med attachm...jensen say i can go back if i wan...haha..
todae..apart from refund..we did e credit card pts reinbursement coz sumthing screwed up which wasn our fault..was e perm staff prob.. and the computer system behaved such tt the amt that is refunded to customers due to indigoz i-cheques is deducted from the person's credit card pts..as in..if the person is refunded $100..100 pts are deducted..so sum ended up wif negative pts...so me, xinyi and huimin had to correct tt...corrected 900 ppl altogether...mi eyes blurred and the world was literally spinning after i had completed mi papers...actualli aft the first paper..i felt dizzy...i dun wanna face the hsbc HCC system animore..haha..mi speed slowed down i tink..i tink i became more cautious..din wanna repeat ani mistakes animore since jensen trusts me loads...accuracy more impt i guess...no pt going super fast and making tons of mistakes...haha..but i wanna be fast and accurate..den xinyi and huimin veri nice..let me go buy food first during lunch coz i was super duper hungry ..de kind going to gastric...den when we completed our reimbursement..i completed last..haiz..to tink i used to be the first and fastest..haha..aniwae..dey bot a cup of milo for me from pantry..coz i look tired i guess..haah...so nice of em..i guess tt cup of milo sorta washed away all mi irritatedness with xinyi..haha..was pissed of with her though i din show it..the pissing off accumulated over the daes..coz she kinda bossy and acts like ms noe-it-all and acts as if everi single mistake is made by me and tt i need her to cover up all mi mistakes..pukes..scrutinising me..cant stand it when she qns me with tt u-made-a-mistake-look..juz to find out tt i was right and she wrong...argh. ..even huimin felt tt way abt xinyi..which realli speaks a lot since huimin and xinyi knew each other since sec sch...huimin and i roll eyeballs at each other smths with xinyi speaks..haha..but tt cup of milo realli touch me..mean loads to me..dunno y..little actions tt speak a lot..
den went church for prayer meeting...gwen went too..and she played e guitar..i played guitar while hongbei played the piano...mi fingers a bit swollen from pressing the guitar chords..but nv ..i like it..haah..oh btw..in the aftn..aft lunch..i made xinyi and huimin pei me to the guitar shop at ps to buy pick since i lost mine..all e picks dere were so hard...but i juz bot it la..63 cents onli..the softest there wa the 0.60mm wan...which in mi judgement is still veri hard..the soft ones were out of stock..hai..i bot a small orange pick..den huimin made me play canon in d on the keyboard in e shop...haha..den the shop owner say i play quite well..fingers movement quite fast..aha..was realli suprised he said tt..coz mi piano teacher apparently..i tink..thinks otherwise..nvm..at least got ppl appreciate me..den huimin and xinyi sorta got inspired by mi playin and asked the shop owner abt piano lessons..he asked us to go nxt door to yamaha..but the owner oso like told us some stuff abt music..broad coverage kinda thing...i noe tt i am not v gd with the piano..but yet mi playin can spur someone to learn the piano..and can get compliments from another musician..realli mean loads to me...haha..so proud of myself..haha..crap..
i am going to learn the guitar myself..pretty sure i can make it..haah..yeah!!
dun small c me...