Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Monday, September 15, 2008
-10:40 PM
Today was a holiday for mid-autumn's festival so I stayed at home the whole day. It was so boring just reading the textbook cause I didnt understand the terminology. Just imagine learning Western Medicine in Chinese. Resting potential, and ECG and X-rays, CT, MRI, etc..all in Mandarin. SO, i diverted to surfing the internet for a while..contemplated studying on the bed but decided against it in the end because I fell alseep on Sunday when I did that.
Midway throught the studying I had a splitting headache probably due to the chinese and cause I wasnt concentrating as well.. SM da bao food back and we ate dinner. I wanted to watch TV but I couldnt find my hong kong drama channel despite the 50 over channels we have here. Then at 730pm (if i'm not wrong), at least 10 channels were synchronised to the same newsbroadcasting station at the same time. -.-.
Is there a way to make certain posts private on blogspot? Like have some posts where everyone can see but some where only I can view ? Doesnt seem so...I'll have to stick to my good ol' handwritten diary then.