Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Saturday, September 06, 2008
Changi Airport Terminal One CA970-310808
-9:55 PM
This day was a mad rush. The night before was spent packing and weighing my luggage. N came over to help, and meet the parents. Smirks*. The first time we weighed, the check-in luggage weighed 45kg which is approx my weight. I couldnt even move the luggage. After several rounds of weighing and packing, the luggage weight was finally ta da "29kg". I took out many many books which I actually did not want to bring, but just wanted to test out how many books i could fit into my luggage without exceeding the 30kg limits.
I went to Grace 2 in the morning. Sat with the CF-fers. After service, I went with the cell group for lunch at a nearby kopitiam that sells nice noodles. Didnt eat anything though cause I had to go to my grandma's place for lunch. I had to pass the biscuits and card meant for Ps Kieran to Serene cause he had gone for a mission trip.
At Ah ma's place, there was like so much food waiting for me. Ha. Ber chek and Rachel were also there. We talked for a while and I had to leave because I had to go home to finish up the packing. When I reached home, I packed my carrier (which I believe exceeded the 7Kg limits..but no one checked anyway)and got my mum to photocopy some stuff. The family had dinner at the kopitiam downstairs and my goodness, the stall probably forgotten our orders cos after 45mins-1 hr of waiting, the food had not arrived. There were really a lot of people around but that is no excuse to be this late. When my dad asked if they had forgotten the orders, they said no. Only when we said we would like to cancel orders, did they 'hey presto' and made the food appear in 5 mins. I was super pissed already and so when they brought the food over, I was asking how come so slow and how come people after us got their food first. The stall people were embarrassed and trying to smoke their way through but I really couldnt care less esp when they din wanna admit their mistake. I asked if there could be a discount and obviously they said no. -.-.
After that, we went up and brought the luggages down. N drove me and my belongings to the airport while dad drove my mum, bro and sis. I then went to check in. I realised later that WZ 38kg luggage went through too!! If I had known, I would have packed more into my luggage. Oh wells. But then, I would have trouble dragging the luggage at Beijing.

A Last Look at the place that has been my pigsty for close to 10 years.

CF friends.

Cousin HC.

Extended Family (Ah Boy, why you close your eyes?).

Immediate Family (From right to left, do-re-mi-fa-so, my mum, pretty sis wearing MY DRESS and therefore I cant bring it to China, prettier me =P, dad, bamboo bro).

The Three not-so-Little Pigs.

Darling and I.

HB,YQ (Pls dont kill me, but i've no idea what you are trying do/pose =P), HL.

S and I (Ballet Khakis).

N,Me,S,E (NUS,NTU,NTU,NUS).

Food on the plane (Fried Rice with small bits of chicken = CHICKEN RICE).
Computer here is really slow. ToOk really long to upload pics-like 1 hr plus..awaiting the arrival of my wireless network. Heez.