Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Saturday, September 13, 2008
-12:25 AM
I've never been so happy to reach Friday...ever..I'm just so worn out by school alone, let alone the foreign environment and the limited amount of social life I have. Everytime I walk on the streets, esp when alone, I have to make sure all my belongings are in front of me and no hand or whatever suddenly appear to steal my stuff. And when I cross the road, I have to look at cars coming from different directions and not only that, still got the thingies with two wheels!!! Argh! No more late nights because by 7pm, the streets are quite dark and I dare not walk by myself. In school, I have to pay attention for such a long time, like 8-5. Haiz. And to think I thought I could play and travel when I came to China. SInce when do I have to do all these in Singapore???? I remember liking school but now i really dont like it.
But I guess, its important to be able to adapt and try to fit in to the new world I am in now. Living with someone else that is not from my own family has its difficulites I suppose but at least we dont have certain issues faced by people from other groups.
Dunno what I'm typing now...
I'm suppose to be studying...
I feel kind of lost...
in my own world...
dunno how to say what I feel...
and no one to listen anyway.