Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Thursday, September 11, 2008
-11:56 PM
Yesterday, I went with WH to 方庄市场 cause she wanted to buy a quilt and check out pillows and the stationary shop. I realised that she was quite good at bargaining and to think that i've not bargained since I stepped into BJ. So, that very evening, SM and I went back to 方庄市场 and checked out a wooden shoe-rack. It was selling at 70bucks and so I decided to try bargaining. I said 60 but the woman wouldnt budge, the lowest she would go was 65. THen the other owner 可怜us and said that he saw us checking out two stores, walking back and forth and not daring to open our mouth for the prices. For that, he got the woman to sell us the shoe-rack at 60RMB! Yay! First attempt at bargainig...so exciting...erms.. Should have tried 55RMB right? =P
Went home to mug a bit before falling asleep on my books. That afternoon,I had fallen asleep in class with the high-lighter in my hand. When I woke up, there were 2splotches of high-lights on my page. -.-. But I was sitting at the back and the screen was small and the ventilation wasnt that good...ok..i'm giving excuses. But I seem to always want to sleep during lessons held after lunch.
In the evening, the water dispenser guy came to install the water dispenser at our house. I should have ordered the large size dispenser cos the small one is so small, it sits on our dining table and blocks the phone (not that the we have a line..but..it doesn look nice.). THe big one can stand on the floor and help fill my our empty but spacious living room. Next came the broadband guy who was nice enough to help SM and I do up our wireless network for free! SM and I were so so so excited when everything was done cause we had spent 2 nights trying to fix it ourselves but we kind of messed up the system instead.
Today, our stethoscopes came!!!! We were all excited and started fixing up the thing and playing around with it.

JL (warning :chaoji kaypo catwoman that claws, stalks and ransack my bag) and i. Okay. She is actually very nice. :)

We found Yoshinonya!!! So happy! and the beef bowl taste like the one in Singapore!!!

We also found Watsons where I got my pretty cheena umbrella thats so thin, I was afraid I would rip it. But all the umbrellas sold here are like that...I've done my market research. Also found Diary Queen!
I grew fatter not because I ate a lot, but because everything here is so oily. I seriously suspect they coat the utensils with oil.