Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Ms Sharon Cross
-1:54 PM
I saw her last thurs at NIE when Ntucf was using one of their tutorial rooms to host our welcome tea. We were just doing prep stuff awaiting the arrival of the freshies when i went out to finish my fries. Then she turned her head when she noticed my head popping out between the doors and I smiled at her. She stared at me before pointing her finger and giving that look that showed she had reached my name and face while scrolling thru her database of students in her head. And I kind of pointed my finger (*oops) unknowingly back at her and exclaiming "You remember me??!!" Was that a statement or a qn? I had thought she wouldn recognise me,but she did and she even remembered my name!!!! Haha. sooooo happy..my little joy upon recognition.. think i siao or something since she doesn even teach me in the first place. She only taught me when i was in Bio S and BMORE. haha but it makes it all the more precious that she can remember meeee. Anyway, she said she was and still is on childcare leave( I din know its so long coz she was already pregnant when i was in nj yr 2..so...do the math..)and she is doing her Masters in Biology. I got to know from her that many teachers, like probably all except Mrs Khoo(there since dunno when..geez.)had left nj. She also said that she would like to be posted to RJ when she graduates. Hmm..that got me thinking along the lines of "what happened in nj that caused such a high turnover rate?" but i guess its just like that, esp for the teaching line. Talking to her seemed easier cos it din seem as though she is my teacher and is one level above me. It was really great talking to her as a friend and her girly antics showed. haha. We were both talking about how nice the NIE lib is and I din have to address her as Ms Cross or smth..hehe..i naturally said "A...eh.." Ha.
Welcome tea was good. There were like 40 plus freshies there, not including those who cant make it for the welcome tea but are interested in joining and not including FOC ppl. Yay!