Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Saturday, August 05, 2006
Walkings
-2:52 PM
I must have spent a bomb today on TRANSPORT!!!
I was supposed to leave the house at 745 to get to Alexandra Hospital for dental at 845am(I dont even know why I agreed to put the appointment so early when its obvious I have problems waking up.). So i was suppose to get up at 630 so that I can do QT first. And I repeated the cycle of offing my alarm and falling back to sleep till 720. My mom opened the door and that woke me up. Chiong a bit and left the house feeling utterly tired-I normally sleep 10-12 hours, a pig I know I am
. Got onto the train and had to stand to Dover station before alighting and taking bus 14. Slept all the way in the bus and miraculously woke up at my stop. Haha. Ever since uni or even jc, I have this acute sense of where and when i have to wake up so that i dont miss my stop. Went for dental and the dentist told me to wait for 30-45 mins for results of the mould they took of my teeth. It was done to see if I am ready for the op. My dentist asked me whether I wanted to sit in the waiting area or go to the cafeteria and I told him I just wanted to sleep. He directed me to the clinic opposite that had this super nice sofa with arms that are just the correct head for me to slouch and use as a pillow and I really really fell asleep. Went toilet halfway and came back and continue sleeping. Towards the end, I felt paiseh coz although the staff in the clinic were separated from me by an opaque glass, the sofa was entirely visible through the glass door to the people walking around in the hospital. As my sleepyness and tiredness started to wear off, I became more and more wary of the people outside and had problems really sleeping although being me, I continued in my position. Waited around one hour before the dentist got me in and told me I can do the op. The op would be done in dec at SGH where i first did my braces. Since i did my wisdom teeth op there, it would be better for them to continue on since they already had my records. The dental assistant got me to pick my colour for my rubber bands. I picked turquoise. Then, midway, I changed to yellow. Then suddenly, the dentist caught me picking up the colour chart and staring. I was thinking of changing again but very paiseh and then he said:"want to change colour isit?" Haha and of course i took the opportuntity to change to GREY. haha..The dentist started laughing and commenting on my fickle-mindedness. Oh well, some habits dont change but I've improved!!right???last time worse-ask my shopping kahkis....they get tired of waiting and finally, i dont buy.
Went home after that and was preparing to go to school for a meeting with ccf and ivcf for the cf booth thingy. My dad came back early with my sis and so of course, i made him drive me to school and drive me home. So much for my driving licence. On my way back, i stopped at the marketplace/provision shops to buy face sun-block when i came across this series of Lux body foam(the thing when you press and liquidy stuff comes out). There are about 6 different types with all the nice smells. haha, so I bought one bottle-the one to make my skin fairer supposedly. I dont like the ones at home cause i think they all smell like detergent especially when you put too much on yourself Eg. Dettol.
Reached home and started playing around with blogskins. Found two I liked. First was this yellow dot and second, is this current one. I really really love it!!!hee.. Then left for church at around 645. Today, there was no msg during youth but we were divided into smaller groups for sharing and discussion which i really really think its good for bonding and getting to know other people. The drum set finally had its shield/cover/whatever you call the thing that blocks the sound from being too loud. From outside, you can tell that sometimes the songs were sang off-key but inside the room, I can say for once that the music was great! Went for supper after that with hb and gwen at bukit timah market. Ate stingray, satay and sugarcane. Saw ber chek.