Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Rumblings
-9:26 AM
I am dead-tired.
Weekend post
Fri: Last week was FOC and so I slept at 1am, 3am,5am for the three nights-early or late, you decide, but i had to wake up at 7am the first two nights and was supposed to wake up at 830am the last night. Literally dragging myself to wake up and for the last night, i din hear my phone's alarm, mabel had to go to my room to call twice before i woke up to find that it was 840. After camp ended, i went with kristy to meet the MEET team at novena to eat the famous novena chicken rice. Man, was literally falling asleep in all the place-MRT, bus, when no one was talking, even in the TOILET. I gave one-liners to whoever that spoke to me. The only time i was awake consciously was probably when eating. After that, had to drag myself, across an overhead bridge to the novena station and take train home only to find that there were no seats on the train or else i was too slow with my barang barang and therefore i gave up fighting for a seat after a while. Went home, bathe, sat in my room to stone before falling asleep. Woke up at 7 and got my dad to drive me to jurong church in time for prayer meeting. I was still semi-awake and was trying to keep myself awake.
SAT:
The next day, i went to auntie helen's place at ard 130pm to do some cross-stitch. First thing i thought when i saw her home was that it looked like a childcare centre. The walls had different colours on them-blue, green, light green and the curtains and other stuff were of different colour codes. There were even donald duck puzzles on the wall and her precious moments cross-stiches-big big ones in a frame and there were several of them. There was a dog there, i dunno the breed but its called twinky and started yelping when it saw me but it was kept in the kitchen area so that it will not come and mess up the threads. Auntie Helen showed me some books, den i decided what i wanted to do and started around 2 plus. Ate stuff in between, got tired and started slouching on sofa. Ate dinner there and continued to finish up the cross-stitch. When it got to the night, the freq at which my threads started to get stuck increased and i felt as if i was going to go blind untying and trying to poke and sew correctly. When it was finally completed, hah, i was super proud of myself man. This is the neatest i have done so far without messing up the orientation of my crosses as i did last time or counting the squares wrongly(haha..sharon, mayb i will do another bookmark for you..i think it will look better now than before..). Then took paper, folded it into quarts, cut out a hole in the centre of one of the quart, pasted the thing i sewed onto another quart of the paper so that when folded into a card, it will show the sewed thing thru the hole, but not before i realised that the colour combi was too dull and off. Had to pull out the entire thing and use another paper. The measuring and cutting is not difficult but i tink it was so late and i was too tired that my hand kind of wobbled and vibrated with a mind of its own when i was using the penknife and scissors. Really felt like i was going blind. Left the house ard 10 plus and thank God i stay like bus-stops away so it wasn that bad except that bus 99 loves to come in pairs at low frequencies. Reach home, bathe, did stuff for a while before really knocking out.
Sun: Woke up at 7, left the house at 805 for the airport to send Ian off. Read bible on the train. After sending him off, went back to jurong church which is at boonlay. Reached in time only for altar call. Daddy drove us all to ah ma's house, ber zek's family also there and we had lunch together. There was so much food..haha...stayed in ah man's house till ard 4pm before heading to main church which is at upper serangoon (boon keng station) for 5pm service. I had trouble trying to keep myself awake. Ps Jessamyn Tian preached and it was a little long and i kept fidgeting coz i had to keep myslef awake admist the cold coz of the aircon. When it ended, i was like going to go down the escalator when some little boy that i think is actually ard 12-14 called me. I thought he was calling someone else man..cos he went"A..A.."hhaa...i looked behind me to see if anyone else responded..haha..anyway, it was the other youths behind that asked him to call me over to sign up for the youth bbq that is going to be held on national day eve. They were quite nice although i dun really know them since they r in the main church and i am in the jurong branch. Yea..but they somehow knew my name...hahah...I was trying to ask them if i could KIV first coz hb and gwen were not with me. hees..Talked awhile before leaving. Talked to Priscilla at the bus stop until her bus came. Took bus to ngee ann poly den changed bus and reached home at 9 i think. Considering the amt of public transpt i took, i am sure i am going to go broke.
Reached home and my mum was still complaining of the number of times i went out for the past few days, go camp and how come i leave house so early come home so late. haha...
Mon: slacking away.