Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Saturday, August 05, 2006
Driving.
-9:46 PM
I was supposed to go ubin with Odac girls today but last minute couldn go cause of Cf meeting. oh well. The meeting was held and Carlsen's place and was supposed to start at 10 but i off my alarm and continued sleeping only to be awaken by Sueanne's call and to be told to my horror that it was already ten. I was supposed to meet her and mabel at buona vista to bring them to Carlsen's house cause i knew the way. Woke up, washed up and got my dad to drive me. Reached a little before 11. Really have to buy more alarm clocks and not depend on my phone anymore. They had devotion first which ended by the time i arrived. Then it was debrief on FOC, deciding on the committee members, cg stuff, cca booth stuff, welcome tea. Realise I had a lot to do regarding the cca booth thing, like sending out online briefings for the lack of time.
Daddy drove me home and before reaching home, he went to pump petrol and after he had done that, i said i wanted to drive. hah. So FINALLY, i got to drive, and not just around the carpark, but out. I drove to church (so that i can drive the family tomorrow) and drove to some area near tuas cause my father say more ooloo. SO many cars cut me. LOL. One even came close to ramming into me. But its not my fault lor, dad already said that its an old car and yea, my car is a vintage Volkswagon, manual car WITHOUT power steer. I just realised that my rubber slippers have dents in them because of the depression on the gas pedal and clutch. There goes my fav brown slippers. Oh well. I went up to 70km/h and my dad was trying to get me to slow down cause he drive slow slow wan. But i did pretty well, at least thats what I feel. I did parking without poles and got the car in pretty straight. I think daddy was pretty suprised too. Hehe. SOoo happy...drove for like an hour, mayb a bit more...cause its been a long time since i last drove. Daddy says that I can drive every weekend to church and wherever else. YAY!!! and he says that if i can drive this, i can probably drive any other car cause this car is difficult to control. So double YAY!!!Daddy was saying that he pumped petrol for use in the week but i must have used up a lot since i LOVE stepping on the gas and the Volkswagon drinks petrol like water.
Got home finally and started doing cca booth stuff, typing docs, sending emails etc etc. Had to get my stuff organised and thoughts running straight. Hope cca days turn out fine. My bro and i were discussing which phones to get. He wants to change his phone while I really want a phone in proper working order. I am so not going to buy Samsung anymore cause it spoils too easily. So, is nokia 2610 better or 6111?