Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
-8:21 AM
Dear Ms XXXX,
if you don't like what I sent out, do you mind, at least, not writing a full-length email to not only myself, but to my friends?! Can you stop being so insensitive to other people's feelings, specifically mine, and stop being utterly so judgemental on the situation? I never said I was pissed off with the doc and the mail never said that social workers were not consulted. So, for everyone's sake, can you not jump to your own conclusions without knowing the entire picture just because you are a medical social worker and just because you can pre-empt what and how people will feel with regards to the mail. For your information, I am pissed with the system and not individuals cause there is little individuals can do on the whole. How many times must I tell you to please think of how others(ME) will feel when you did what you have done?! Can you please put yourself in my shoes? Cant you tell me privately and I can clear up misunderstandings with you? WHy must you put me down in front of my friends? If you wanna know, I am livid and boiling with rage when I read your email. You sent me a second email and this time, just to me alone to say that its a form of education and that no ill intentions were intended. To me, you honestly sounded hypocritical and I have NEVER been so ANGRY with a FRIEND in my life honestly. Why dont you send the second mail to everyone else as before? Normally I am disappointed and sad but I am LIVID to the core now. Maybe livid will turn to disappointment after a while but I really dont know if I can still talk to you as before because this is not the first time you have been utterly insensitive; and dont give me the excuse that you dont have time to think or that words came out the way it wasn intended coz for goodness sake, you sent an email! In anycase, the second mail that I replied was sent to you only although the thought of sending THAT mail to everyone else did cross my mind, but I dont wanna be a second you who send stuff so PERSONAL to people who are not involve in this situation at all.
You are really the first of YOUR kind I have met and to think you study SOCIAL WORK. Oxymoronic. Please grow up. Do unto others what you want others to do unto you. Havent you ever got the essence of that statement? Please keep your opinions to yourself or at least to people who are involved. If you dont know how to do that, please just keep your mouth shut, your fingers away from the keyboard and the mouse away from clicking the "send" button. Period! I am going to explode! I really want to scold you in your face although you are older than me. I feel like slapping you although that will be a great humiliation to myself too. GROW UP.
You make me feel like i am some immature kid who cant think.
I need an outlet.
cant believe this is happening and probably never going to send you anything,
Christine