Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Saturday, September 10, 2005
.Recess.
-2:28 PM
My long-awaited break has finally finally arrived!! Not that its much of a break anyway..i got heaps of my accumulated readings to do, and with the fact that I am going to be out most nights..hmms...I dont know I can finish my work. Nvm..anyway, two months have just passed like tt..not that I really enjoy it but I think I am getting use to my uni life and my new gp of friends etc.
I guess many of us are in the holiday mood. Just this week alone, some of us went kboxing during our break in between on tues and it was really fun man! haha..I haven got so much fun ever since I entered uni. We stood on the couches with the mikes and started singin, shoutin whatever you call it la..hah..really enjoyed it..looking forward to our next outing..ha. got chased like twice b4 we left the rooms. exceed by half hour and we finally squeeze into one of the rooms and sang oldies together. Then today, friday, we went to play netball at ntu recreation centre. I tell you, not exercising for the past dunno how many mths certainly has its price man, plus the super duper hot sun today. Ha..Then we went Can 2 to eat. Some headed back to hall, home and the rest of us went for biostatistics lec. We were like 45 mins late..can you imagine it ? One group entering in...so paiseh and summore got to sit near the front coz it was the row that could accommodate all of us that went back. Ha..well..shan pon lec again..dun understand the lec even aft I went..now got to watch the online lec..dots..at least they have it..but it was fun la..hah..