Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Friday, July 22, 2005
-3:06 PM
Today was a tiring day! Actually its more like accumulation of lack of sleep over the past few days since I have been going out everyday except for tuesday when I cleaned my room! Cleaning also very tiring you know. Anyway, woke up at 7.40am today cause I was suppose to go MacRitchie to watch/support canoe finals. Weixin asked me if I wanted to go the day before and since I never see before so might as well. And as anyone may expect, I was late coz I had problems waking up...fell asleep in 157 bus as well but thats normal since its the route I take to nj last time and I almost always sleep. Hah
The atmosphere there was great man! Alll those cheering from various schools! There were no spectator stands or whatsoever. Everyone just stood around behind the line markings and cheered. Made me wanna cheer also but didn coz very paiseh..haha and it was great watching those canoes "increasing" in size(the starting line is heaps far away cause its a 1000m competition and they look like black dots) as they came closer to the finishing line where I was at. Well, wx's cousin yuhang came in first with his teammate. Hah..so happy for them. I was half supporting HC and half supporting NJ. Some pple canoed with caps or sunglasses. Those with sunglasses looked heaps cool man and the caps...stood out...recognisation purposes. Hah. I went there actually to find my expo friends from HC..haha..they are all canoeists. Recognised dearest yanneng with her distinct blue adidas cap but we only talked to her at the end since we couldn disturb her while she was preparing and gearing herself up with momentum for the race. ha..she still look as cute and sweet as before haa.
I suddenly felt and am still feeling the want to join canoeing. aha..Typical me..gets motivation from looking at events! ha..maybe in the end i wont join canoeing but maybe something that allows me to train and compete! I love to feel the rush of adrenaline!