Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Friday, July 22, 2005
-2:36 PM
Heys...
today is the dunno-number-what-time I have been to orchard. Sigh. My second home. Anyway, I had driving today for an hour from 9 to 10. Then, I went down to NDC for my dental check-up. Well, the appt was at 11.15 and I reached at around 10.30. I thought that I could complete my check-up super quickly since I arrived so early. But oh no, my turn only came at around 11.10. Haiz. Fine lar, who ask the person in front of me take so long. The worst thing was that when I was waiting to pay and book next appt, they took super long or mayb I was too impatient but it seemed to me that somebody after me got to pay first. Hmmph! and to make matters worse, I had to go to level 4 to pay when I was at level 5 before heading to ANOTHER counter to book appt. Since the appt counter was at level 5, I thought I might as well book appt first but the lady was so busy wif wadever she was doing-some admin stuff and she was doing it rather slowly that I got so impatient and decided to go downstairs to pay first. On my way up again, I decided to go to the toilet cause I figured that she wont be done as yet. True enough, the moment I stepped back in to book appt, my name was called. Hah. Good time management sia! Accurate..
But by the time I was done, it was already 11.35am. I was rushing to get to my dad's office earlier so that he can bring me go eat at the poly restaurant. Argh! Still, I arrived too late and had to settle for air-con food court cause he had lessons at one. After that, I went to orchard to meet sharon. We were supposed to meet at 2pm and for the first time, I was HALF AND HOUR early. Sharon arrived at 2.15pm and Weixin at 2.40pm. WX was supposed to reach at 2.30pm. All that waiting made me bored, sleepy and irritated by the minute! I tell you, if it wasn hard concrete ground behind me at the place I sat when I waited, I would have laid down and sleep. Argh..Anyway, we talked and yea, talked..haha.about..well..the future I would say. Was supposed to meet Huimin for dinner but she had to work OT last min. So yea, the date was cancelled! So sad! I was so looking forward to see her before uni start. But I made her come down and take photos wif me anyway. Shes so heaps tall and me,well, vertically challenged.