Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
1st day of school
-1:51 PM
I'm having a splitting headache now. Started right after I went to the computer lab in NTU to look through info. Actually, the school itself and all that isnt realli that bad. Its kind of nice. Hah. Anyway, went for the inauguration ceremony today. We had to wear gowns(the graduation kind) to do our honour pledge. Then, we also did a wave formation with our light-sticks that are battery operated. Quite pretty actually. Then as usual, some deans and the pres of NTU gave talks and speeches. After that, there were the choir performances and a skit. Then everything ended and my favourite thing began-the tEA reception. Hah. The food was good lor, to me at least. Hah.
THen after that, Jing and I went to the computer terminals after which my headaches began. Then we went to recce the place-the labs, lec halls, classrooms etc etc. Met this chinese girl along the way called Da Wen if thats the way to spell her name. She came along too cause she was new as well. Certain lec halls were a distance away so we had to walk and we came to this carpark that was at B5! Whoever heard of basement five nowadays man. haahh. It was infested with loads of mosquitoes and I was literally attacked when we entered. Jing din have any bites for obvious reason-they bit me! What crap! One bit so strategically on my finger that the finger became swollen. And there was this one that kept flying near me and I was so frantically trying to wave it away. Thank God no one but jing and I were around. So altogether I had...one..two...three...four...FIVE mosquito bites in like 2 mins??? SO irritating and itchy! Made jing hold my baggie while I scratched for all that was worth! Argh! I hope someone or something poison those commando trained mosquitoes that apparently select people to attack! To think that I thought those were only found in tekong and ubin.
Yea..after that, jing and I went to boon lay station to make our tertiary concession card. Then, we got stopped by this group of prudential pple who were trying to market their savings plan to us. Well, Jeffery already told me about it last time and daddy din want me to do it coz I will be using my allowance in the savings plan which din make sense since if I have not enough money, my parents have to chip in. Then, I will be like using their money to save..A bit no link and dont make sense. Ha..They want me to work then save. Thats more logical rite..ahah..so told that to the guy who was trying to get me to invest into their plan and he agreed with me. Ha..me good at convincing pple. Hah..and they very smart, say do survey but actually trying to sell us their stuff. Hah..pointed this out to him and both of us just stood there luffing. Jing also manage to siam the person who was talking to her. Actually they were both talking rubbish to us..asking us abt NTU and the goody bags since they saw so many pple carrying them. Ha..