Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Saturday, August 06, 2005
-4:42 AM
Just came back from Festival of Praise at Indoor Stadium. Well, its all right but somehow I prefer last year's FOP. Dunno why also. Different feel maybe. Couldnt really like sink in and worship totally but there was this song tt reflects me now- Into your hands. THis year, they have two groups- Hillsongs Australia and Delirious UK. Yep. Never heard of the latter group till today but I must say the lead singer really have super strong vocals-can hold the note for so long! ha. Saw Shawn Zhang and this solaris hse rep frm my gp class(srry cant rmb e name) sitting in the row infront. Anyway, theres something I dont understand. They took away our food packs and water bottles right from the start when they checked our bags. I thought that they did it so that we wouldn dirty the seats and stuff. But no, my sis said she saw the FOP committee selling food and water outside when she went to the toilet. I'm like..what the crap man..thats not a way to get money to cover expenditure of the event. YOu dont take away ppl's food and beverages and then sell those to get money frm ppl who are hungry and thirsty. Thats like...extortion. And while looking for seats, I got irritated cause there were no seats and ushers made us go from one side to another and back to the same side again. Had to tell em we came from that same old side so tt they dont make us go back. Oh well, serves me right for going so late anyway. and it was soooo packed. The queue at Kallang station for the shuttle bus was simply so long man and so was the queue up the bridge to enter the auditorium. Hmms..feel like going again tml but got piano lesson.. Oh well...