Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Monday, July 25, 2005
My last day of freedom..
-9:27 AM
Sigh sigh sigh...
School begins for me tomorrow at NTU. Cant believe it! 7 months of holiday-the longest one will probably have, is gone in a twinkling of an eye. I know I am supposed to look forward to school and all that but..I really simply dont feel like going. This is weird cause I normally like school even when june and dec hols come to and end. But now..argh! I like life as it is right now. From tomorrow onwards, I have to start all that studying and paying attention and the much dreaded homework and assignments and tests all over again!!!for 5 years somemore...haix..know how I feel right now??? know a not??!!! Argh..I suddenly wish I am in SMU coz they start school latest like 25 aug? And the worse is I dont know anyone in my course..well..technically I dont know anyone. Haix..I feel so very down and yea..alone..feel as crappy as crap now if you get what I mean..
Anyway..went out yesterday with jude, weeling, jo jo and squid to marina to eat steamboat. There was this woman giving out flyers at marina bay station. The flyer said that we could take the company's shuttle bus to this place where we can eat steamboat and bbq for 10 bucks (kids 5 bucks) so we just decided to try it. Yea..at that place, if we take too much and cannot finish, they weigh the "remains" and we'll have to pay for it. And guess what..we took too much food. Haha..they have 100 varieties lor...at least according to that flyer. Ha..so we waited till we were all stuffed up and...walked off...oops..haha..but I really dont wanna pay lor..but its kind of bad hor..haah..den after that, we went to raffles city starbucks to sit around and talk. Hah..basically had fun lar...talk and laugh and laugh and laugh...haha...yea...