Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Saturday, July 02, 2005
-4:01 AM
Today is the 1st of july. And I realised that my farecard has expired!!! I was boarding a bus, on my way to give tuition when the system just reflected my card as EXPIRED! oh man..How irritating..wonder if any of you 18-turning-19 people have such problems as well. Anyway, I saw that and started digging into my purse for coins. I only had 4 20cents, 2 5cents and a dollar for coins. I wasnt sure if the fare was 65 or 55 cents, (now thinking back, obviously the fare was 55cents) so I just asked the driver. He thought for a while and then said 65. ANd guess what, when the tix came out, it reflected 55 cents! ok..maybe its a ten cent difference only but it still irritates me that drivers cheat money! Argh..ok..maybe its my fault too...didn say destination, so he must have assumed the longer distance and thus, more money. ANyway, back to the topic of my expired farecard. On my way home, I scrutinised the card for the small prints and stuff to see if they said anything about when it expires and stuff. Realised that they said the card is for sec/pre-u students and since the card was issued in 01/11/2001, obviously today being 1st of july would be the expiry date. So whatever..so inconvenient now! blah!