Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Monday, June 06, 2005
I want to SHOP!
-7:20 AM
The Great Singapore Sale has started dont-know-how-many days ago but somehow I did not manage to succeed in dragging myself to shop. My friends are busy with work, and la da la da and now it kinds of irritates me that I am the only one not working-not that I'm complaining..Haha. I just want to shop, eat and shop and eat. Window shop also nice. Just to squeeze through the crowds and compete with other people in digging through piles and mountains of clothes.Haha..I think I'm crazy. But the main thing here is that the prices are down by a lot a lot and there are loads of things I want to buy. Another thing is the movies. Its been donkey years since I watched one and there are heaps a lot which I want to watch. For instance, monster-in-law or something that stars J.Lo, and there is this new one which I cant remember the title.
Anyway, just bought a tube and shirt from PepperPlus with my sister at Jurong Point. They were having sales too and their designs have improved since the last time I saw them(which was eons ago). I'll be going, no, I have to go back to NJ this wed at this particular time which I dont remember to collect my 'A' level certificate. I dont understand the point of getting us to go at allocated time slots. We wouldnt jam up the stairs and the hallways to the office, would we? Anyway, anyone would know that given the number of stairs there, it will be enough to hold one cohort. In any case, I prefer going at my own time, own target. The only good thing is that the class would be able to meet again!!yay!haha.
Oh ya..In addition to all my grumbling(might as well finish it all at one go), I have been having this super horrible backache since 3 weeks ago. At first there was a neck ache as well. THank God that went away. That was bad too but it started since JC when I kept looking downwards at my notes. All the teacher's fault with all their homework that I never seemed to finish. Sharon also had the same problem, I think. Anyway, back to the backache. I think its my posture. Last time, I used to sit straight in class and everything. NOw, since I am at home the whole day plus the fact that I havent been exercising since my last OAC or PE lesson, I lie on the sofa and the couch like something without a backbone. The ache is affecting even my sleep now and I cant bend forward as easily as last time. SO now I got to force myself to bend forward sometimes and sit up straight to cure it. Argh! So tiring. Anyway, I got prayed for just now during communion and its better le.
OK. End of grumbling session!Haha.