Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Thursday, June 09, 2005
back to skool...
-2:45 PM
Woke up today to see dark clouds floating around in the sky. Okay. Anyway, I met up with joanne, judy and weeling at the bus-stop opposite Hwa Chong to go back to NJ to collect our certificates. Apparently, we were all late. Me, cause half-way I realised I had forgotten to bring my letter and had to go back home to get it. In any case, Jo was the earliest of the latest with me being second. We had to walk via the main gate as stated in the letter. Climbing up hillcrest road didnt seem as difficult as when I had to do it when I was late for school or some other events when I couldnt use the side gate. Anyway, we had to sign-in at the security area before going into the library to collect our certs. The lamination for our certs this year was not as good as that done for the 'O' levels. The certs were not as rigid.
Back to school..The school has upgraded quite a bit. In many areas of the school, the walls had a fresh new coat of paint on it. The front facing the stadium was green and the practical block was red. In the atrium, there were even construction workers on this framework thingy. And in replace of the stone tables next to the pond, was this E-hub area which was sponsored by EDB. It was very very nicely done with loads of bright colours that complemented one another. Its really weird that after I leave my school, they will start their upgrading. It was the same for my primary and secondary school.
Anyway, after collecting our certs, we went to wadever at coronation plaza for lunch before heading to cold storage to buy ice-cream. Hehe. 4 little pigs pigging out. We wanted to go Venezia at first for ice-cream but decided that we were too broke for that. Then after that, I went orchard to shop. Was actually suppose to shop with mich but her brother fell ill suddenly. Spent about 70 bucks on a skirt, a top, and one three quards. Actually, I saw many many nice clothes which I wanted to buy. But either they were too expensive or the queues for the fitting rooms were too long for which I didn have the patience to wait. I seriously think they upped the prices at Tangs before putting them on discount rates. The skirts which I liked were all at $59.00. I particularly like Island Shop clothes but they only have selected items on discounts and normally when this happens, the uglier clothes are the ones at a lower price. Oh ya..I saw Denise Keller with her mum (I think) at Tangs. Shes super duper tall(maybe its because I am super short) and looked really pretty with her make-up and clothes. Her eyes are very big.Haha. She noticed me cause I was staring too much. Had to make sure it was her cause I thought I saw wrongly at first.
So that was my day..
Argh..I miss school. I miss running around, rushing from the canteen to the lecture halls to classrooms to labs and especially to the sigma lab and bikes and the library and the track and TC11!Haha. Now I can only look at the facilities but cannot use it. I wished I could go back for lectures and tutorials just to listen in cause I dont want to do the homework! Haha.