Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Thursday, June 16, 2005
-3:53 AM
Today was a erm..complicated day. In the morning, I went to BBDC for my final theory practice and test. Well, I passed my test. Had to passed it no matter how cause I dont want to book another date which will probably be ages away and I dont like retaking tests. Anyway, passed that and went to this counter to print a slip that certified that I passed. There was this guy there to help us in the tearing of the slip from the machine. They warned us to tear not rip the paper. Apparently, many before me have been quite violent with the computer. Haha. Me, being the blur me as usual, scanned my ic with the side with the photo facing up. The guy was telling me, "no, get the barcode..no, the other side..no..the barcode..."Frustration set in. Super paiseh.At that point I simply forgot that my barcode is BEHIND on the other side of my ic. Rats! Ok, that wasnt really the complicated thing.
The next thing I did was to go to the customer service counter and ask them how to terminate my account in BBDC. I had to since I switched to private for practical driving. So she told me what to do and la da la da. I had to go to this other counter to process my termination as well as register as a private candidate for my practical driving test. Halfway while I was filling up a form to register for the test, she wanted to see my PDL and the slip that showed that I passed my FTT. THe thing was, I didn think that the PDL was necessary and didn bother to pack it into my bag the night before. She insisted that it is necessary they SEE the hardcopy. So..whatever. I was planning to go home and bring it. Thats not complicated but then..I called my instructor to tell him I registered as a private candidate already. I had to tell him so that he can book the test date for me. For privates, instructors do the booking since they have to make sure that the car is available on that day, at that time. Anyway, because my PDL was not updated, he could not book the date. To add to that, there was communication breakdown between the two of us. He apparently thought that I could take the nov slots for the test but what I meant was, my uni exams are in nov and I have to take my prac test BEFORE that. It was horrible communication breakdown plus the fact that he was so gan chiong in his speech. I was trying so hard to explain stuff to him on the other end of the phone. Anyway, my instructor insisted that I passed the phone to the lady serving me. He tried to get her to just update the PDL for me first so that he could do the booking. Sort of using his status there to get it down. The lady didn want to so she got her manager or some big shot to do it. After discussing, that big shot did it. While returing me my phone, that big shot told me that I shouldn get my instructor to ask them to update the PDL when I didn have my PDL. He said that next time he wouldn do it as it is against their policy. I was super livid when I heard that and I was trying to tell him that it was the instructor who wanted it, not me! And of course, he didn listen! He didn even bother! HOw irritating though I know its not his fault..i mean, if I am the big shot, I would have done the same. But then, me being the victim, simply felt like rebutting him. I wanted to say I didnt and never asked my instructor to force them to update the PDL as I knew the rules..c'mon lor, I play by the rules one..and I dont get my instuctor to do things that are against the rules! Also wanted to tell him that next time, he(the big shot) wouldn have to help me update PDL again cause I would pass my test first time and not go back anymore!!Argh!!Whatever! Still, I went home, got the PDL and went out again. Wasted about two bucks for travelling fees just to do that. And what did they do with the PDL I brought back? They just LOOKED at it since that big shot had already unwillingly undated the system! Argh! and in the end, all the hoo-ha wasn necessary. Why? coz, I finally decided that I wanted my test to be in dec, AFTER my exams. Had to since they didn have any Oct slots anymore. I didn need the system to be updated immediately to get the earliest nov slots! Irritating with a capital I!
okays..after that I went to Westmall then Jurong point. Bought a skirt but they didn have S anymore. Going on Fri to get the M which I reserved since the last M at JP was spoilt. I discovered a flaw. Ha..Got to alter it anyway to S when I find the time later on.Geez. Then I went home and slacked around before getting out of the house again to go to church. So I arranged with Kok Sin to board the same train when he left boon lay station. Then we met Lucy and Dorothy at Boon Keng station. The service was really good. Altercall was...special. And I love the worship session. I always do. I like to listen to how other pianists play the piano/keyboard. Theres always something different in the way each pianist plays and I like to intergrate all the styles together.Hehe..Like a major copy cat! Hah..but I dont care!Ha..