Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Wednesday, May 04, 2005
iRritAtinG..
-2:29 PM
jus managed to log into msn aft like umpteen tries...dunno wads wrong wif mi com...it has the software to read chinese...and when it feels like it..it switches to the chinese mode and i dunno how to switch it back to eng..i tink mus reboot the whole com which i obviously am not goin to do..hummph...and the worse is..when everything is in chinese i kind of dunn understand wad dey r talkin abt!!!!msn has the habit of upgradin itself regularli-not tt its a bad ting but argh..i hadta figure out how to dl it with all the chinese wordings and worse, my com doesn allow the downloadin to occur...had to deactivate sum stuff first...argh..how irritain...
aniwae...its workin alright now but everythin is in CHINESE! argh..okies..nvm..improve chinese rite...right...went for medical interview todae...wad a weird timing...it was at 5pm...had half an hour wif 3 profs at the dean's office den aft tt, had another half hour wif a third-yr student, a housing officer and a vice head nurse frm IMH...yup...the interview wif the 3 profs was quite informal in a way coz of the settin...the sofa like chairs were arranged in a small oval...like sum discussion like tt...the other one was more formal with the interviewers seated in front of me...tink the interviews todae were the best i had done...hope i did well enuff to get in man...saves me frm all mi dilemma and other probs....in any case, its in GOd's hands now...:)