Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
OddLy tOuCheD..
-8:39 AM
went to dental todae and had to wait like? 45 mins for my turn? was onli 16 mins late..ok...mayb tt counts a lot...aniwae...had to wait so long for the dentist to put four blue ring-like thingies between the last tooth and its neighbour..one each...and tt took less than 5 mins...dotz..nvm...
den went to the S11 food court at somerset to have lunch wif xinyi, huimin and miaoling...dere were some new ppl dere...leonardo, tracy, one nj girl and another girl-i dunno both their names...opps...haha...was suppose to go back to return mi hsbc card and the swipe card i use dere since i am not goin to b workin there ani more...dey told me tt the platinium cd promotion which was supposed to have been launched some time ago was delayed AGAIN...as usual..so its like 12 ppl doing nth...or 12 ppl doin cancellation when tt job doesn require tt mani ppl...dey end up helpin other ppl do their work...Jensen later told me tt if the plat cd thing still doesn get launched, these 12 will go off-side and prob get depolyed elsewhere to e other branches...in ani case, he told me to call back when i have finished doing wadever i wanna do and he will see if can let me go back and work...
stayed dere till abt 3...jus kept talking to e ppl dere...din noe i can talk tt long...hahaha...aniwae...when i was goin to leave, dey got Jensen to give me the prezzie and card dey bot for me..i guess it alreadi when i first spoke to huimin..shes super lousy at askin things subtly...haha..its tiz necklace frm Jo's Craft...and e cd had tiz super big velvet sunflower in front of it...kind of weird..normalli i buy things frm Jo's Craft for ppl and normalli dey get me to deco e cds FOR ppl...now dey are givin stuff to me..haha...was oddly touched in a way..and mi face prob went red coz i could feel it...was like a mini farewell thingy...wif 10+ ppl ard u...ok..here are the thankies:
huimin-thanks for being a super wonderful BLUR fren to me though we have onli known one another for like er 2-3 mths...feel tt we have known each other since dunno when..love those shopping and food spreees we go during tt one hour lunch break and all the silly rubbish tryin to take photos usin your phone frm all e stupid angles-make me look silly and all the rubbIshy talk ...haha.....and i realli realli mean it...always helping me do mi stuff..haah..mi temp staff...but i noe u wun mind since i am so nice to work wif..hee..
xinyi-thanks for your help durin i-cheques man...rellli horrible with thousands to do each dae...nice haven u ard to tahan my tempers..i noe i flare up and get pissed superly easily...hahah..but i noe u wun mind wan..ahah
miao miao-farnie funky gurl!!! crazy woman with her crazy out of the world ideas!!! a great fren who can talk crap the whole dae...cant believe u wanted to take mi tooth model and make earrings, necklaces and rings...CRAZY!!but den...since u are into design and architecture...hmms...its good to be original...all the best in tt man mi food fren..tempt me and make me eat and eat and eat and grow fat while you stay slim and slender..dunno how your stomach tts so small contain so MUCH FOOD!!!.ahahh....
mel-radio girl...a nice friendly mature girl whos into shoes and fashion although she always wears tt pullover over her nice clothes...can talk to you abt anithing under the sun man...and though you are older in age...you realli realli look like one of us...realli nice to talk to you abt certain stuff tt i prob wun feel tt comfortable sharing wif other ppl..coz i noe what i tell u, u wun tell others...and in a way, i am able to click wif you-mayb coz we have similar views on stuff...thanks for treatin me when i was super broke..alll tt cab's fault..haha..and i love the mark and spencer's biscuits..super nice!!!
and lotsa thanx to Jensen, SiaoYan, Herni, Yani, Angela, Kim, Banlay, Yvonne(always make me throw all e rubbish..hummph..haha), Denise, Claire, En Tian, ShiYun, WeiXiong, Irene for helping me at HSBC..was oddly touched by the necklace and words in the card la..din expect it frm some ppl and i din expect myself to feel emotionally attached..i tot i was emotionless..in anycase LOTSA THANKS!! will realli miss em man..