Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Monday, May 02, 2005
JWECC 11th anNivErsAry..
-1:58 PM
todae we celebrated elim jurong west church 11th anniversary !!hhaa...happened to b labour dae too!!!we had decorated the sanctuary wif streamers and balloons yesterdae..haha..look like indian wedding...den we presented song too...gwen and my solo din come out too well..but nvm..we'll do beta next time..ps peter chng who was e pioneerer preached..den we had FOOD catered by cjs or smth like tt...in mi opinion it caters the best foods...
den aft tt some of us went to visit kok sin's mum in NUH who got admitted coz of irregular heartbeat..arrythmia or smth like tt...shes nice..and quite interactive though she cant speak well...yup...prayed for her and stuff...i must master my dialects...den can communicate beta wif ppl who cant speak chinese or eng...hahah...din quite know how to talk to her at that pt...but being the youngest of all who visited i just kept quiet while the others did the talkin..mus overcome mi phobia of speakin to elderly ppl...dunno if its the language barrier or wad...
aft tt i headed home coz hadta go xuan xuan's hse for ah ma's burfdae party...actualli it was a mother;s dae party..actualli wanted to go wif kok sin to esplanade for mayday concert when he asked mi if i wanted to go..aiya but got tiz party...i love the esplanade..dunno y..i tink its cool wif the river and stuff next to it..summore got FREE FOOD and taufiq and sylvester singing..heard the rehersal the dae b4 though and its not bad..hah..end up kok sin went alone..ahh...aniwae..xuan xuan and yue jun's new condo is super nice..penthouse wif a spiral staircase leadin to the rooftop where they had their own PERSONAL bbq pit..oh man!!! so cool if i had one of those den can invite frens...den their roof is connected to their neighbour's..so they can actualli go into their neighbour's hse and vice versa...so nice!!!!esp if i can have mi fren being mi neighbour!!!!and their hse is so stylish..simple yet stylish..and i cant believe tt the guys' room is neater than mi pig sty...argh..haha...
next time i wanna buy mi own hse, car and decorate them!!!!