Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
-2:33 PM
yaY!!i pass my driving evaluation test...got 50/50..hahah...thank God coz i was prayin to get tt score...hha..dunno y..jus wanna get full marks...dere was tiz qn tt i wasn sure..haha..thank God i din change mi ans...haah..actualli the time given for the test is way too long lar..haha..i had time to go thru like all e qns again..haha..dunno y..but i felt abit scared tt i wld fail..coz..c'mon lor..ya..the test is easy..but onli can make 5 mistakes out of 50...count the probability...haha..
den went to top my my acc...and so wad lor...i rushed the lessons and evaluation so that i can faster take e test and start driving on the road...but den...the next BTT is on 9th may..aha...actualli it perfectly fits mi busy schedule-after all mi tests and interviews...but being me..i like to finish it faster..haah..nvm...
den went westmall to meet sharon..she passed me some wires and a plastic figuring of a tooth..so cute..haha..and it even had hearts and a square bored into it..ahha...she had to do it for her assignment or smth la...aniwae..im suppose to bend wires into the 'Z' and 'W' letters and mould plasticine to look like the tooth figuring..practise for dentistry dexterity test..haha...she oso gave me sum tips for moe interview, dentistry and med...haha...thank God for plantin her and me in oac so tt i got to noe her..otherwise no one help me..haha...
i tried the mould thingy..and i tell u its super diff to get the plasticine to listen to you man...you press this side and the other side gets distorted..haha..but its fun haha...doing art and craft all over again..ahah..