Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Thursday, April 21, 2005
moe teaching scholarship interview
-12:14 PM
todae was e dae for mi first real interview...i mean..those conducted in jc and tt conducted for the clinic assistant was jus warm-up....thinking back..e jc one was more scary than todae's one...todae;s was ok lar...normal talk...the nj one for sapphire scholars..e first round had three ppl in e panel...but boy...the main interviewer was DANE LIM....argh..winnie had been interviewed by him b4...cldn understand how she felt when she told me..but aft the interview i cld...he literally looks at you wif this skepticism and shoots you the i-duno-how-to-ans kind of qn..den give u tt look when u crap sme ans..haha...that was bad man..really screwed up tt one...den the sec one was the one wif like the vp, HODs and e teachers who were formally scholars(like xiao la jiao)...abt 12 of em in the panel..not as intimidatin as dane lime but..yea..stil nervous and the vp qns were by no means easy...haha..but now i appreciate dane lim man...he set the standard...although he make me kind of dislike interviews back then...
aniwae..todae's interview had four in the panel...two of them were askin qns onli...the fourth person jus sort of took minutes...one of them in the panel is the principal of innova jc...can rmb who the others are..but there was this firm-looking woman..who kinds of looks like and behaves like elaine lim...hahah...shes realli gd at her qns i must say...haha...so lets c..i made them luff...but i sort of had to ask the principal to repeat her qn coz i forgot the qn and found my ans kinda of track...so i dunno..did i do well ? or e qn sld b ....did i do well enuff for them?
oh ya..b4 i forget..i saw melissa dere..cldn recognise her when she waved to me..i sort of gave a small unsure wave while i was tryin to tink who in e world she was...muahah...i mean...i tot she may have waved to another person or may have mistook me as somebody...haha...den i realise...haha..she rebonded her hair...wore braces...look like a totally diff person...i am like wow! i dun tink i changed tt much when i first wore braces...ahah..oh ya...she wore contacts too instead of her speckys...myb coz she did all e major changes all at one go...hahaah...dunno wad i'll look like if i rebond my hair...and she intro me as MICHELLE!!!to her fren...argh..ppl always tink mich is me and i am mich...coz we are both about the same size...equally short and small to some ppl-blah...haha..ok..but we dun look a like...not one bit...yea..two eyes one nose and one mouth yes but...haha...but in ani case melissa and i rarely meet in college...so oh well...got to noe her onli through dance...but shes one nice fren to have...
i really hope that i clinched the scholarship...dunno..jus want them to accept me...i guess its human nature to want organisations to want you...thus allowing you to make the final choice and decision...but in any case...i really think that i can teach well...hahahha....
really thank God tt he is in control of my life...imagine wad would life be without Him? i mean..living in uncertainty??? at least now i noe tt i would land up somewhere where i will b happy coz He knows wads best for me...in this uncertain world full of opportunities and possiblities, i am glad tt i have someone greater than everything else controlling my life and the outcome coz i noe its better than anything and everything i can ever hope for...