Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
-8:42 AM
hmms..jus finished tt personality test...i rmb doin it yrs ago...its a diff one frm DISC...ok...i used to be the counselor istead of inspector...i still feel i have the qualities of counselor..but mayb over the yrs my personality has changed..not for the worse i hoped...
ok...yesterdae i went for the med essay test...altogether there are 629 ppl shortlisted for the essay and interview if i din rmb wrongly...saw garrick, alex and allen (4A ppl) and mani nj ppl..my class had me, chunzhen and mingyang...ok..den mi rj fwens i knew frm attachm were also dere...all 4 of em..haha..gideon, alex, christine and amanda...not suprising la since dey r RJ ppl...aniwae..de qn was a generalised one..sumting like " Students now are so focused on gaining admission into the medicine course that they forget about cultivating personal attributes that will enable them to sustain a career in the medical field. Discuss, supporting your argument with your observations, or /and experience." i was stunned at the question..inertia..haha...coz din write for mths le..and it din help when i saw the one next to me writing away...so for the first 10 mins...i stared at the qns..underline the key words..planned...BUT...in the end...i din use the material i planned...dunno y...and i had no time to check mi grammer errors...argh...nevermind..i hope dey understand what im tryin to say...really felt that the qn was diff...and the time-just 45 mins..okay..den aft tt we had a psychometric test tts not counted...dey onli want it for research and validation purposes...treat us like guinea pigs sia...hhaha...but i like doin such test aniwae..mayb cos its not counted...
todae i went for the manual dexterity test for dent...din c anione dere i knew apart frm huilin and jacqueline...we were suppose to mould a replica of an acrylic tooth, bend wires into w and z letters and carve out a figure on the plaster of paris...the carving was the hardest...the parts tt are supposed to fall off wouldn budge while those which were suppose to stay chipped off...soooo...we take the water and stick the remnants back onto the chipped off part...but it doesn stay so wadever....quite satisifed wif my work la...i almost tot i wouldn b able to carve tt thing out...hahah..its art and craft all over again...
back at hme...a super dumb thing happened...mi dad bought some frogs...and one ESCAPED...apparently...mi mum used the net to cover it and left the net there...me and my itchy hands when to touch the net...and for a while nothing happened and mi mum went out...den suddenli...i saw the frog's head peering out frm under the net...b4 tt, i had seen the "holes" where it could escaped but i was lookin ard to look for things to hold it down..but too late ...when i saw the frog sticking out halfway..i was literalli rooted to the grd man...hahah...and worse no one at hme...and the frog jumped out!!!!oh man!!i literalli screamed at it..b4 tt when it was jumpin in the net, i oso screamed coz it kinda jumped SUddEnly...how irritatin..and no one except me was hme...couldn find it aniwae..so went to bathe...den aft tt i spotted it in the kitchen and waited to like let the net drop onto it to cover it...den i use match boxes to cover all the edges of the net..hahaah..like prison like tt...cant believe it man..dunno if the frog was scared of me or me of it...