Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Sunday, May 01, 2005
oaC gathering..
-2:49 PM
hmms..jus came back frm oac gathering...was supposed to meet at 6 at suntec but i reached at 8 plus coz of church practise..aniwae..we ate at marche..ate mi fav ROSTI...den me,shiyun, huizhen, peishan, yili and chee min headed to the esplanade while e rest went to paradise centre to plae pool...din wanna go dere coz i din wanna plae pool and wad a place...so near mi former workplace...hahah..hmms...inside esplanade was tiz max brenner chocolate place..sum of us wanted to buy stuff but din wanna wait coz of e queue..haha..sum of nj's SC ppl were dere...squid saw me but i apparently din notice him...haha..so he came out to get me...hmms...cldn recognise him at first prob coz he was wearin the waitor-look-alike clothings -tot he was some other ppl's fren..haha...had to take a sec look when he called..opps..haha..he got transferred frm sispec to ocs todae..showed off his badge to me..ha.. and ck taught him how to use some dunoo-what 16 gun..haha..happi for him coz i noe he wans to get into ocs...ahaha..chatted for awhile while de others went to see earrings..missed him man..coz so long nv see le..haha..saw melanie too...so farnie..so mani ppl dere todae..ahah..
at the area near the esplanade..dere was this rehearsal goin on for a mayday outdoor concert...ahahha...saw sylvester...din tink tt he wld b at rehearsals afterall since when do stars go for rehearsals...ahah..sang quite well though..haah...okies..so tt was mi dae....