Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
kong kong..
-2:21 AM
todae was work as usual at hsbc...but todae hadto do lotsa reports and send lotsa letters..no time to do stmts and contact cust...so i worked OT for abt one hr..to clear the stmts inbox...
aft work..i went to buona vista station to take shuttle bus to NUH to see kong kong...the station was like flooded with those black flies u see at night which are attracted to light...so mani of them swarming towards the lights...argh..i stood in an area that was darker to avoid the flies man...others jus sat in the seats waitin for the bus...i juz cant stand e flies...disgustin...so mani...pukes*...worse than ubin...
aniwae...went to kong kong's ward..he is in ICU...had mani tubes goin into him and he had this patch of cotton on his head to cover his wound coz he juz underwent op to take out brain clot..he cant move his left side coz he was operated on the right side of his brain...he wanted so much to talk but couldn...he juz grabbed mi hands...he kept doin tt and squeezin mi hands...he did tt for most of e time i was there...its his way of communicatin..he was realli glad and in a way, touched tt i came..could feel it in the way he held mi hand....i guess he could hear wad we were sayin but we din noe wad he was tryin to express...den when e nurse asked us to leave coz she wanted to check kong kong...kong kong cried...as in there were tears in his eyes and he teared a little...xiao yi cried...da yi oso cried outside at e waitin area...
as we were leaving, the nurses had to like strap kong kong up coz he kept pullin on the tubes and equipments and stuff..he din wann em...the nurse oso had to cover up some equipment with cloths so tt he wun c it and wun pull on those...
kong kong was real glad to see me..i guess there is a diff between seeing your children and your grandchildren...realli glad i made e decision to go down to see him...i dunno how to handle tiz kinda situation nor do i noe how to express mi feelings but i jus wanted kong kong to noe tt as a grandchild i care...he was realli torn when we had to leave..i cant realli say i fully understand his emotions coz its realli a different thing when the situation occurs to you...but imagine if it was mi dad...i wouldn b able to take it...
pray kong kong wil get well soon ...