Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Saturday, March 26, 2005
-4:36 AM
woke up wif tiz lousy sore throat and cough..been going on for a few daes...aft mi fever..argh..so horrible..cant sing...and i dun feel like talking..im super highly irritable now..
aniwae..huimin sent me tiz msg..and at tiz pt of mi life i realli treasure the msg a lot..realli seem to be speaking to me..ok..it says:
In life, everything happens for a reason.
Ppl dont meet by chance, but by fate.
In meeting u, however,
who cares abt the reason?
i'm just glad i did.
interesting way God used huimin to give me tt msg..i've only known her for like only one plus mth coming to two..but even so we are really good frens..
its realli been a horrible saddening wk for me...must b tts y i fell ill coz i hardly ever...i know very well that everything happens for a reason..to me..the meaning of fate its not as tt tot of by the modern world...i believe my fate is in God's hands..as in..wadever tt becomes of me in e future..its not fate as in fate..argh..dunno if u noe wad i mean..aniwae..i know all this..but....haiya..in ani case..e msg sort of woke me up...every single line seriously represents wad i feel...
except mayb the last line..