Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Sunday, April 03, 2005
cOncRete aNgel
-4:12 AM
jus linked up e ppl whom i know hv bloggies todae...i painstakingly made sure everything was in chronological order..den i clicked preview and guess wad...the error window came up...i either click dun send or troubleshoot...troubleshoot gives loads of info tt i am not interested in...clicking dun send means mi internet windows will close...argh...i had no choice...i din save the stuff i did...and i had to redo them...so irritatin...y invent coms and make us to dependent on them only to have them fail us at the end of the dae...cant stand it coz it happened to me loads of times...esp in j2 when i was preparin bio s presentations and hmwk...argh..kept losing my stuff..freakin pissed man...
haha..but den..without e net..wad wld life b? haha...okies...
just went to look at sum of mi fren's blogs...i nv see b4 mar...came across caleb's...he had tiz mtv that portrayed the lyrics of the song " Concrete Angel" by Martina Mcbride..sad but beautiful ending i would say..abit oxymoronic but u have to watch it den u will understand..love the song.. heres e lyrics..
"Concrete Angel"
She walks to school with the lunch she packed
Nobody knows what she's holdin' back
Wearin' the same dress she wore yesterday
She hides the bruises with linen and lace
The teacher wonders but she doesn't ask
It's hard to see the pain behind the mask
Bearing the burden of a secret storm
Sometimes she wishes she was never born
Chorus:
Through the wind and the rain
She stands hard as a stone
In a world that she can't rise above
But her dreams give her wings
And she flies to a place where she's loved
Concrete angel
Somebody cries in the middle of the night
The neighbors hear, but they turn out the lights
A fragile soul caught in the hands of fate
When morning comes it'll be too late
Repeat Chorus
A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel girl with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot
Repeat Chorus
yep..tts e song...suddenly got reminded of an mtv ken let me watched while we were preparing for pw presentation..its one where guy meets a gurl who works at a salon..den dey got to know each other..he is a photographer..one dae she went to his hse..and while helpin him...she accidentally spilled some chemical over her eyes...she became blind...to help her..he gave his eyes to her..when she woke up she din noe he was blind..she din even noe where he was..and she went ard finding him..to no avail..den one dae..she saw tiz man wearing sunglasses wif a dog wif her picture...den she realised...
a veri sad ending too..its korean..so i din understand e lines at e end of it..but can kind of figure it out...
dunno y i am writin tiz oso..haha..but i like tiz kinda mtvs...got meaning wan..beta than those that simply have the singers dancing to e tune of their songs...haha