Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Friday, April 01, 2005
op dae..supposedly
-2:01 PM
suppose to have wisdom tooth op todae..but i sick..summore i self-medicate wif anitbiotics..so dey dun let me..the risks are higher too..so its postpone..mi gut feeling is tat there is a reason for the op to be postponed..but in e morn..i felt realli sian diao..coz i was looking forward to it sumhow..coz i haven gone for an op b4 lar..den wanna c how it feels like and stuff...haha..do i have a loose screw sumwhere? ha..
aniwae..went to daddi's office...to put mi doc into an envelope for the moe teaching scholarship..so wad wan..email me so late tt they wan my doc..haha..who noes..mi dad's dream may come true and i may become a teacher..haah...sis petrina oso say i can teach..hha..den..i fell asleep in the office..actualli..i was sortof conscious..just close mi eyes..but i did tt for two hrs like tt..the chair too small for me to squirm lar..ahah..in between i msged..talked to wx..cause both of us wanna register for driving...
den aftn..i called nus office of admissions to double check mi application status..i tot i rmbered mi no. wrongly and could not check it online..but den..turns out dey din receive mi application..argh..i had a gut feeling abt tt le..thank God i called..the cancellation of e op really had a reason..i feel tt if i wanted mi way and went for the op..i will be so sick until i wun bother checkin coz i cant talk in e first place..and i would DEFINATELY regret it..i mean..nus lei..its medicine course...really thank God..for letting me be sick so de doc wun operate on me..thank God i am not as stubborn as i normally am though i tink i still am..ahah...aniwae..the gurl in nus say..there has to be a application no. given tt confirms mi registration..so i panic obviously..
rushed to moe to send in my docs for e scholarship-got two ppl b4 me oso send by hand..who ask e moe so late den tell us..give us two daes notice onli lor and wan by 1st April..den rushed home...and started the application..the mini essays were the worse..coz gotto read through and correct though i saved the originals..thank GOd..den..i rmb the gurl say to deactivate my Norton protector and i did tt..and i made sure my number of characters were within limits...and i clicked verify...and it din get thru...argh!!!! got so pissed i called my dad...he told me to just delete the entire Norton...later can dl it again..but..my com sorta went haywire...got to get mi bro to talk to mi dad how to fix it coz hes better at tt kinda stuff..i was super panicky le..coz i hadta meet wx at 550 to go driving school...told her i will b late aniwae...
den my bro did sum stuff to retrieve my docs...copy into floppy and i used my sista com..the first round..the application went through to the 2nd stage where i had to check everything before submission...mi sis and i checked together and i spotted a mistake...so i click the button tt said go back to application form..corrected it...prayed...and sent...den the irritatin ting din get thru...and i had to REDO the whole thing..so freakin irritaing...so redo lor..den pray and pray..i always pray b4 sendin tiz kinda thing...nus one..pray lotsa times...and tiz times really really really pray for it to go thru...and it went thru...got mi sis to check and finally submit..
rushed to meet wx..den tiz gurl say her dad can drop her at e school..argh...den i go until bukit batok..den she called and say need photo..and i juz took out mi docs wif mi photos from mi bag b4 i left e hse..coz i din wanna carry heavy bag!!! argh!!!oh man..so sian diao...i called hme to get mi sis to help me..but ....din bother..mi dad ask me to go hme instead...wx and i will go register another dae...so sian diao...
den..go home but hadto settle nus stuff again..dey say dey wan certain docs...argh...by tml lor..i am like..thanks ar...den i asked mi dad if he could help me bring and he was obviously in a bad mood coz i got scoldin like y cant i do it myself...argh...now how...go work..den take leave in the middle of it ar...dunno...went to photocopy stuff myself at e market coz mi dad obviously wun do it for me...
i prayed to God abt it man...haha..jus now mi dad woke up and asked me wad i wan to photocopy...den i say i did it myself le...and i tink he said he will help me bring mi stuff to nus...yay!!! Tank God...hah...
now i got a splitting headache...bettter go slp le...tml going church aft work too...:)