Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Friday, March 25, 2005
GooD FriDay..
-4:52 PM
woke up earli todae coz hafta go main church for Good Friday service..but we had bus to ferry us frm jurong church to main..ha..den at main..me, kok sin, shirrin, gwen and mi sis sat in a row..ha..shirrin and gwen..so much to talk and look at me keep luffing...haha..nt goin to say wad dey laugh at..ha..
aniwae..e sermon was abt the same as last yr..i noe tt..but dunno y..i am still inclined to hearin it..i stay awake..i tink its ok no matter wad others think..i tink its abt a new perspective abt it..each time i hear it..accordin to amanda it has been e same sermon for years..but i tink its like readin the bible..same text..but ppl dun get bored, do they? its abt a new idea and revelation each time you read..and i tink e sermon is an effective way to reach out to non-believers..
at the end, Ps Seaward asked for altercall...shirrin apparently raised her hand..den she din dare go to the front herself..mm..in e end doreen went wif her..i was tinking..i sld have juz gone wif her..y did i hesitate in the first place? wads mi prob? shes my tutee and my fren..argh...not going to do tt in future i hope..
aft church..went wif gwen, kok sin and hb to eat at bugis..so much trouble finding place to eat...juz cant decide and all look at me..aft tt..gwen left for work..the three of us shopped at bugis..actualli its more like me an hb shop and kok sin followed..haha..suprised at his patience man..den following tt..we went far east level one..den aft tt kok sin went back first..hb and i continued walking..really must walk..otherwise i dun exercise, whole dae eat and grow fat onli..besides..its been a long time since i shopped..really ironic coz i actually work in town..saw many ppl todae..couldn recognise em immediately esp the guys..coz armi..den everithing change..hha..
feet aching real bad man..thanks to my shoes..argh..haha..