Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Monday, March 28, 2005
sicK..
-3:22 PM
Happy Easter...
argh..mi sore throat wun go away..neither would mi cough..and mi head..argh..like one hundred hammers on it...when i squat or make sum movement, mi head will feel like it has a hundred splinters going thru it..cant take e pressure when i squat..
went grandma hse aft church for lunch...den fell asleep dere..at first dun wanna wake up wan..but mi bro wanted to go hme..
aniwae..i came across these quotes when i was looking thru some e-cards...
"You are not here by chance but by God's choosing. His hand formed you and made you the person you are".
He has allowed you to be here at this time in history to fulfil His special purpose for this generation.
Roy Lessin.
and my fav one:
To every thing there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
Ecclesiastes 3:1.
How can I say thanks
For the things You have done for me?
Things so undeserved,
Yet You gave,
to prove your love to me.
The voices of a million angels
Could not express my gratitude.
All that I am and ever hope to be,
I owe it all to Thee.