Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Wednesday, April 13, 2005
BBDC
-2:16 AM
yay..todae din have to wake up for work...coz i dun have work..i am officially on two wks break for wisdom teeth and do mi interviews and learn mi driving...i started editing shirrin's F&Nreport which i was suppose to have done last wk...din finish it but i added in loads of stuff..she hasn finished her report but i guess shes e onli one who has possibly started on it in her class...
aniwae..went for mi first theory class and i was late for it coz i did the report..and took mi own sweet time to bathe change and stuff...argh..and the sun was extraordinarily hot todae...missed the shuttle bus from bukit gombak and had to wait for the 2pm bus when mi lesson starts at 155...wad weird timings dey put..aniwae..went into class and sat nxt to wx...i tot the class would b borin as wad i have heard..but actualli i realli enjoyed the lessons ....mayb its because i miss having lessons...goin to sch to me is seriously betta than goin to work...the instructor for 1.01 class was humourous..had lotsa examples and input jokes at appropriate times which realli cracked the class up..haha...
den aft the 1.01 class...me and wx went for the 1.02 class..haha..so i had lessons from 2 to 5.15pm..the sec lesson was also great...diff instructor..diff way of teaching..but also veri humourous..it took mi awhile to like decide the right of rule way at junctions...and mi class ppl were like super fast wif it..but aft awhile i got the hang of it..veri fun..makes my brain think...
i booked for theory practice lessons tml...two of em..free aniwae so might as well utilise it..i wanna pass everiting at mi first try..haha..saw peishan and evan there too..peishan was on her first prac lesson..and she was driving at 10 km/h and she went up the kerb...we were all luffing and she was luffing at herself too...muhahaha...mm...i wonder how it happened...but tt seems common coz cz was at 20km/h and went up the kerb as well....i must try mi hardest not to go up the curb..haha..
den aft tt, i went to teach shirrin..aft the lesson...auntie susan walked me to the bus stop...mi dad oso came to fetch me...she was sayin how much shirrin have changed since i taught her etc..and how her grades improved etc...last time when ppl praised me, my head sort of swell..but now..i dunno..i actualli feel a bit paisei when ppl say tt..i jus dunno how to react to it...sundae oso...when uncle peter made the testimony...i jus give that paisei face..i dunno...aniwae...auntie susan was saying that last sundae, evangelist susan quek said that she could feel that someone was discipling shirrin when she prayed for shirrin...den auntie susan said she cried when she heard tt...coz she had not have any contact wif evangelist susan quek b4 tt sundae..when auntie susan said tt..i immediately tot of sis petrina who told me tt she felt tt i was discipling someone...i have never tot of my tutoring as a form of discipling...but i guess God has his own ways..many times i imagine things to be as such..but dey never turn out as tt...it always turns out in a way i have nv tot of...
its like the scripture tt i just read tiz morn..Isaiah 55:8,9...i read coz when evan quek asked us to read it, i just sort of placed mi bookmark there to remind myself...aniwae it says:
" For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways" says the Lord. " For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thought than your thoughts."
mms..i like these verses...dey mean a lot...and dey give lotsa assurance tt theres always someone dere to guide you even if you feel kinda lost...tml i am gg to teach zhong en the piano...or keyboard rather...mm..mayb i wil disciple another one..hheh...realli glad tt God used me to reach out to others even when i noe i am sometimes not a gd girl..haah..the satisfaction obtained from teaching these "challenging" ppl is nth compared to teaching those who are by themselves motivated and by themselves smart and all tt...