Rediscovering Eden
Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the bright and morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For my ever wandering heart
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours
Who Am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
and watch me rise again
Who Am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
I am Yours
dailies
Tuesday, April 12, 2005
-2:55 PM
todae was mi last dae at work or so to speak...haha..i am goin for mi wisdom tooth op thiz thurs finalli..ahah..so i decided tt i sld take two daes off beforehand...i dun wanna fail mi blood test again..haha..but todae started horribly..
i woke up planning to reach on time..guess wad..when i walked to the mrt, i realised i forgot to bring mi hsbc pass and swipe cards...those are essential for work..i had to go back to get em..den super late le...was planning to get a cab..so i went to the T junction near mi hse...so mani taxis passsed...but they either had passengers or din bother to stop...was pissed lor..waited close to an hr..i tink i sld have jus taken a train..save the cab fare and wil reach at the same time-equalli late...argh...but me being plain stubborn..went to another road to flag a cab...and the price finalli was 16 bucks lor...super ex!!coz of dumb ERP...tink the cab driver also know i pissed ..he charged me cheaper...but its onli by twenty cents lar...argh..
super pissed with miself, the cab and basicalli everithing else...i walked into office with this dun-bug- me look..ahha..din plan to eat lunch todae..actualli basicalli..i plan to cut down on mi expenditure..haha..but melissa todae treated me lunch..so nice and sweet of her..haha...shes like one of better frens in hsbc...can realli talk to her abt everything..haha..realli thank God for planting her there to crap wif me when the work load gets on mi nerves...haha..was kind of paisei for her to treat me..ahah..relli hope to see her again when i go back to work...dunno if she will still b dere coz she may apply for other jobs with beta pay considerin shes a graduate..
i just realised yesterdae that blenhiem tan rikai...mi fwen since pri sch passed away like a mth ago...it sort of shocked me yesterdae...i knew him coz we were in same class in pri sch..den in sec sch we wern as close coz diff class...we onli talked when we met on the way...hes sis and mi sis are close though..mi sista did mention tt her fren's brother passed away coz his brain burst but i din tink tt it was him...i sort of brushed that comment by mi sis away..and she kept bringin it up those daes...argh..y did i brush it away...was it due to mi workload or mi probs or wad>???
if i had bothered to enquire...i prob could go down to the hos to see him, at least for e last time..when i realised yesterdae-through tracy's words on friendster...it realli shocked me..went to church for 5pm service with a little lost feeling...i mean..he was well...and then hes gone...i guess i have nv ever faced death before and realli dunno how it feels...the closest it came was kong kong...i was realli scared den...den blenhiem...i din noe wad to think...i am happi coz i know for real he is with God but yet sad coz he is not here with us...though we have sort of drifted apart in sec sch..i stil felt the pain when i saw those words...the words-life is unpredictable realli hit me..i mean...a 19 year old guy with everything goin for him...to lose his life at the snap of one's fingers without warning...i dunno..but im glad he is a christian..coz it means i will see him again...